By Frontier Design Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With its HUGE variety of real time video effects, VideoFX Live will make your videos about 1,000 times more fun! VideoFX Live is the BEST video app for all types of videos, including vlogs, stop motion videos, birthday videos, and BFF "tags" – any time you want to make and share something really cool!
Incredibly easy to use:
• No setup, just press Record and go.
• Select from THOUSANDS of effects before, during, or after recording.
• Shoot multiple scenes. Just stop to change locations, then resume recording the new scene. No editing required!
Create reversed "backwards" clips, act along with "clones" of yourself, move in slow-mo & fast forward, and make awesome stop motion and green screen effects.
Share videos with family and friends through direct uploads to YouTube and Facebook. A great way to make Instagram Videos too!
Here's what VideoFX Live users are saying:
"I love this app it is great for making funny videos or "how to" videos it is one of my favourites !"
"Very fun, can't wait until I can show my friends."
"Easy to use, LOTS of effects!"
Want to shoot perfectly synced music videos with amazing effects? Download our app Video Star now. It's FREE!
What's New in Version 4.3.2
• FREE layout effect: Wiggle
• Fix to the clip mixer/multi-layer “darkening” bug
• Clip mixer “effects” now have names
• Bug fixes and improvements
I like the app but..
Okay, why can't I just normally zoom in? I bought the zoomtastic pack, but really? That doesn't help me. I want to zoom in normally. Like I do on the regular camera on my phone. I love the other FX but it really pisses me off that I can't just normally zoom.
I don't know if it's just my device or something??
I have A iPhone 5s.
I spent my money on the zoom pack hoping it would enable normal manual zooming. But no. It's just weird in the start of scene zooming. Ugh. Please update.
This is the best app i get to talk to my fellow subscribers and yes this is the same as video because video star people made it just saying💙💙
i use this app for vine edits and i was wondering maybe you guys could add some blur transitions because the only way we can get them is from re-effecting a lot and multilayering a lot and then vid quality would go down so just adding blur transitions would be so cool.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Frontier Design Group, LLC
- © 2011-2015 Frontier Design Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Motion Madness Effects$1.99
- Video Import Kit$1.99
- The Stupendous Re-Effectinator$2.99
- Green Screen Photo Effects$0.99
- Crazy Party Effects$0.99
- The Title Toolkit$0.99
- Amazing Multi-Panel Mixer$2.99
- Killer Kinetics$1.99
- Video Layer Cake$2.99
- Magic Color Tracker$0.99