By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fill-a-Pix are exciting Picture Logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-composed pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Conceptis puzzle offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting the squares around each clue so that the number of painted squares, including the square with the clue, matches the value of the clue.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also features a powerful Smart-fill cursor for quick, single-tap filling of all remaining empty squares around a clue.
• 42 free Fill-a-Pix puzzle samples
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 40x60 (65x100 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Smart-fill cursor for faster playing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-fill starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 2.7
This version is refreshed for iOS 7 look and feel. It also:
- Adds indication for newly released puzzle volumes.
- Fixes an issue where in rare cases puzzles do not open on iPad.
- Fixes an issue where app doesn't start after updating to a newer version.
- Improves stability and performance.
Really enjoy these puzzles. I must admit I use the check solution button quite often but still feel like I have accomplished something when I finish a puzzle.
Good, could be better
I'd like to have hints that guide me through the next steps of a game if I get stuck. A lot of these are almost impossible to figure out if you aren't an expert. I feel like to the "solve" fracture is a cheat. I'd also like to see the prices reduced to $.99 for each set.
Get rid of annoying cursor!
Great puzzles. Loved playing on my PC, and now I can take them with me. One complaint, get rid of the cursor. Make it so I can just click and drag on any square without having to drag a cursor to it first.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 29, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Basic Logic - Variety 2$2.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large$3.99
- Basic Logic - Extra Large 1$4.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large 2$3.99
- Basic Logic - Fun Pack 1$2.99
- Basic Logic - Variety 3$2.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety Large$3.99
- Basic Logic - Famous Movies$3.99