By University of Warwick
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Start.Warwick mobile app provides a wealth of useful information about the University and is targeted at both Warwick members and those external to the University (those coming to visit or prospective members for example). The app allows you to access information quickly and easily, and is customisable so you can access the information you use regularly as fast as possible.
Start.Warwick is an official app for the University of Warwick.
- Customisable home screen
- Sign in to access protected and personalised information
- Opening times for University facilities including Library, Food and Drink outlets, and Sports facilities
- Contact numbers for important services and academic departments
- People search
- Travel information including driving directions, and bus and train travel
- Campus map and location search
- Arts Centre events
- IT service status
- Latest news and events
- Personalised agenda of items from your personal timetable
- Personalised calendars from your Start.Warwick profile
- Library catalogue search
- Personalised news feeds
What's New in Version 1.5.5
- Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 12, 2012
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: University of Warwick
- © University of Warwick
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.