Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the toy cars you own, from Hot Wheels to Matchbox, die-cast, and slot cars and trucks. Build a database inventory and library.
View information, images, and add personal details. Type, model, series, color, and more!
*** Also look for this app on the iPad! ***
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your entire collection from the web.
- Create a free account and store your toy cars collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new toy cars that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a toy cars.
- A coverflow view to see all of your toy cars when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a toy car: Current Value, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any toy car details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all types, toy number, scale, material, and more.
- High resolution picture for each toy car.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so you can share what you have with your friends.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
- Works with Mattel Hot Wheels, Matchbox, die-cast, slot cars, and any other toy cars!
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
NOTE: There is no barcode scanning available for this app because most Hot Wheels have the same exact barcodes, so barcodes aren't unique identifiers of toy car. We WILL be adding barcode scanning SOON in a FREE update to everyone!
- Sped up the loading of the Store sheets on the Collectors tab.
- Fixed the button and status bar theming on the Collectors tab.
- Got rid of excess shadows under the Search bar on the collection views.
- Updated the device list to include iPhone X in support emails.
- Changed the color of the Filter button when filters are set to be more visible.
- Enabled sharing of collection items via the Share Sheet with Facebook and Twitter.
- Enabled connecting with us on social media via the Settings tab using a new method.
- Fixed Date sorting on Wishlist.
- Fixed the display of full screen covers on Wishlist on iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Make it better!!!
Not an easy app to operate in my opinion! And the search bar needs help! Half of the cars I type in I can never find! Plus they just have descriptions! I want to see a picture of the car in the search list!!! Not click on the description, wait to see the car, realize it's not the right on and click back and start all over again! I thought it would have a list of current cars and past years all categorized, but at last you have to search for every thing individually!!! Ain't nobody got time for that!!!
Let me start off by saying ty for creating such a wonderful app amazing that I didn’t know about this sooner. I look forward to using this app on a daily basis. I just hope I can continue to use this for a good amount of time .
Not user friendly
Hard to find some cars and I’ve never been able to figure out how to use a barcode to add to my collection??? Also it implied that it’d give you an estimated value of your collection and I’ve yet to figure that out either?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.