By MacPhun LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The most advanced image healing software. Plus special price till April 1.
"Inexpensive alternative to Photoshop" - Mashable.
Snapheal will magically remove unwanted objects and people from your photos; fix disturbing skin spots, scratches & blemishes, even restore scanned photos and make other imperfections vanish instantly. For the photographers of all skill levels, Snapheal brings powerful and intuitive image healing that doesn't require any special learning.
- Get rid of unwanted objects, like wires, garbage bins, cars, etc
- Delete people from the photos, like tourists that spoil the perfect landscape
- Remove skin spots and acne
- Erase text, signatures, watermarks, etc
- Restore old photos, remove scratches and blemishes
RETOUCH YOUR PHOTOS
- Over 15 core image enhancement tools
- Easily control light, color, contrast, saturation and more
- Powerful sharpen brush
- Smart clone&stamp
- Clarity slider
- Special technology to adjust shadows and highlights for dark or overexposed images
- Noise reduction slider
- Crop, rotate, flip and a lot more
Snapheal takes full advantage of latest OS X developments and supports:
- All popular image formats, including RAW
- Resolution up to 40 megapixels
- Import from Aperture and iPhoto
- Export to Aperture and iPhoto
- Social sharing to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and E-mail
- Latest OS X (10.7 and above)
What's New in Version 2.5
Thanks for using Snapheal and making it one of the most popular photography applications in the Mac App Store. Improvements in version 2.5 include:
• Full support of Mavericks OS X – tags, multiple display support, faster performance and better handling of large image files
• Export to Aperture
• Improved Erase function with 20% faster performance
• UI improvements
• Bug fixes
Thanks for using Snapheal!
For fast fixing problems on your photos. I definitely can recommend this app.
v. 2.5 Snapheal Rocks
I found this app by accident, and i love It! It’s especially useful to clean up prints that have been stacked in a Rubbermain container for years. The little flecks or deformatives disappear perfectly on the older pictures, and for this, Snapheal does the perfect fix. Also, it’s user-friendly and very easy to use.
Great program…. Until now.
Really loved this little program and especially it’’s ability to run as a plug-in with Apeture and Adobe CS6 in 10.8. That is until 10.9 came along. At least the latest 1.1 update will open from Aperture but it won’t round-trip, which is why I paid for the Pro version in the first poace. 10.8 issue, Aperture 3.5 issue? Don’t know but thats why the two star’s.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: macphun.com, LLC
- © 2011-2013 Macphun Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor