Snapheal - Remove unwanted objects & Fix imperfections.
By MacPhun LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"Inexpensive Alternative to Photoshop" - Mashable.com
Snapheal magically removes unwanted objects & people, and fixes your images. Get rid of skin imperfections faster than with any other software, retouch photos & much more. It's fast, powerful and you can rely on Snapheal with any photos that you take.
Unique image healing technologies, that are not available in other apps.
- Get rid of unwanted objects, like wires, garbage bins, cars, etc
- Delete people from the photos, like tourists that spoil the perfect landscape
- Remove skin spots and acne
- Erase text, signatures, watermarks, etc
- Restore old photos, remove scratches and blemishes
Powerful and creative image retouching tools for landscapes, portraits and other photos.
- Over 15 core image enhancement tools
- Easily control light, color, contrast, saturation and more
- Powerful sharpen brush
- Smart clone&stamp
- Clarity slider
- Special technology to adjust shadows and highlights for dark or overexposed images
- Noise reduction slider
- Crop, rotate, flip and a lot more
Snapheal takes full advantage of latest OS X developments and supports:
- All popular image formats, including RAW
- Resolution up to 40 megapixels
- Import from Aperture and iPhoto
- Export to Aperture and iPhoto
- Social sharing to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and E-mail
- Latest OS X (10.7 and above)
What's New in Version 2.6
Speed and performance improvements.
We have dramatically enhanced the erasing powers of the app. All erasing modes now support smart pixel recognition algorithm, that is not available in other software. We've also improved the image processing speed, so Snapheal is the fastest image healing app, available on Mac OS today.
The new App Centre.
We heard you and made it easy to transfer images from Snapheal to other photo editors by Macphun. Now you can remove the objects in Snapheal, click the red M in the top left corner and turn the App Centre on. Then pick the Macphun app you have and instantly move your image to it without any quality loss.
Mac OS compatibility updates and improvements.
This includes minor bug fixes with the latest OS X, support for the notification center, improved social sharing, Retina UI fixes, fixes issues with external displays, improved performance of localized versions and other improvements.
Thanks for using Snapheal. You inspire us.
Great Tool, Easy to Use!
Needed to clean up some older photos with stains and spots on them. I own Photoshop and could do it there, but this tool was fast and easy! It opened quickly and I was quickly able to understand the interface and played around with the option to get the result I wanted. All in a fraction of the time I could have done it in other tools.
I would love to see a background removal feature!
The best object removal in the world.
Snapheal was the first and is still the best. I like the speed and the quality of the object removal.
You may need some additional edits from time to time (also can be done in Snapheal), but in most cases the the results are astonishing, as if nothing was there.
Needs a few additions
I would like to see the capability to rotate the picture. I have to do that with Picasa or Preview before I use Snapheal. I would also like to see you bring back Command-S to save. Can’t imagine why you eliminated that is this latest release.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Languages: En, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: macphun.com, LLC
- © 2011-2015 Macphun Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor