Amion - Physician Scheduling
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.
Stay on top of your upcoming shifts
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the network for healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.3.13
Thanks for using Amion!
We’re constantly introducing new features, as well as bug fixes and performance improvements to ensure that you have the best experience using our app. Check back each week for new updates!
I really like the convenience of just tapping on the icon and seeing who is on call and my schedule. I love that the app auto downloads onto my google calendar so I don't have to input my schedule! Wish the other group I take call for used it!
Love Amion and especially the mobile version! I really appreciate having it on my phone so it's always accessible.
The calendar part of the app stopped working for me and my partners. There's no easy "help" button on the app. The Who's on section is fine, but the personal calendar no longer works despite the update. Waiting for a fix!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 22, 2017
- Version: 3.3.13
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Doximity
- © 2017 Doximity, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.