AMC Mobile for iPad
By AMC Network Entertainment LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate iPad companion to all your favorite AMC shows -- The Walking Dead, Talking Dead, Breaking Bad, Turn, Mad Men, Hell on Wheels and more. Delve deeper into the story with full episodes on amc.com, videos, interviews, photos, episode recaps, breaking series news and schedules, all optimized for your iPad. Features include:
* Access to full episodes on amc.com of AMC shows currently in season
* Story Sync, a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. For select shows in season including The Walking Dead.
* Retina display
* Video sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes featurettes and cast interviews
* Episode photos and production galleries
* Season and episode recaps plus cast/character bios
* News updates, interviews, feature articles, weekly columns
* Facebook groups and Twitter feeds for each series
* Ability to share app content via email, Facebook and Twitter
* AMC's current broadcast schedule
Rich content, easy access and intuitive design, all at the touch of a finger. Start experiencing AMC on your iPad today!
AMC - Something More
What's New in Version 3.0
Now with direct access to full episodes on amc.com!
Seriously, why bother to have an app??
Firstly, All you're doing is alienating your viewership.
Secondly, AMC's ADVERTISERS are obviously wasting their money here since no can use your website. I have to think you're not charging them anything since it's absolutely unwatchable. If you ARE charging them and I were an advertiser, I'd want my money returned.
The Comedy Central app will let you watch the newest The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report the next day with reasonable commercials without having to sign in with a cable provider. My cable provider isn't even on there list so I can't do that. I'm taking care of a sick father and had to miss most of the 2nd part of season 4 of The Walking Dead. I am totally let down by this app and if I could give it negative stars I would. I will wait for Netflix to have season 4 until then forget about it. You are making it easy to lose a fan.
I gave this app one star because I didn't have the option to giving zero. I get it AMC that you want to get your advertisements across but this is stepping over the line. I have never written a review before but this app was so terrible I thought I had to. If you download this be prepared to toggle back and forth between the home screen and whatever move TV show you're watching every five minutes. Just terrible.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AMC Network Entertainment LLC
- © Copyright 2012 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.