By AMC Network Entertainment LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate companion to all your favorite AMC shows -- The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, TURN: Washington's Spies, Comic Book Men, Halt and Catch Fire, Hell on Wheels and Talking Dead. Delve deeper into the story with full episodes on amc.com, videos, interviews, photos, episode recaps, breaking series news and schedules, all optimized for your iOS device. Features include:
* Access to full episodes on amc.com of AMC shows currently in season
* Story Sync, a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. For select shows in season including The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul.
* Retina display
* Video sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes featurettes and cast interviews
* Episode photos and production galleries
* Season and episode recaps plus cast/character bios
* News updates, interviews, feature articles, weekly columns
* Facebook groups and Twitter feeds for each series
* Ability to share app content via email, Facebook and Twitter
* AMC's current broadcast schedule
Rich content, easy access and intuitive design, all at the touch of a finger. Start experiencing AMC on your iPad of iPhone today!
AMC - Something More
What's New in Version 3.2
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Worst TV App Out There
Zero stars was not an option. The app is useless because it simply directs you to the web site to stream the video. Actually starting the episode, including logging into your cable account, is the longest process for any TV channel. Once you are finally watching the episode, the commercials load with good video quality, but the episodes do not, so I know it's not my internet connection. On the iPad, you have to keep the screen on or else the video will stop. You have to manually select play for each commercial, but don't click play too many times, because if you do you will be directed to a web site for the commercial and completely lose your place in the episode. And to put the cherry on top, the volume is inconsistent between the actual episode and the low variety of commercials, with the episode being the most quiet. AMC, catch up to all the other TV channels and fix your app!
Horrible App, Great Network
I'm piling on here, but all the other reviews are spot-on. Want to watch a full episode? The app redirects you to a browser page of the network website. THEN you'll be lucky if the episode loads at all. No exaggeration. More often than not you'll stare at a blank space where the video should be. Utterly useless. AMC- you're better than this. Here's something to think on- I had a better, faster, & easier connection, load, and viewing experience with a "gray area" streaming site than yours.
So ridicules it's funny...in a pathetic way
AMC, be advised, whomever you paid to develop your iPad app ripped you off and has damaged your brand. The app sends you website which places you in endless loop of log-in, no full episode available. The manager in charge of web/digital is obviously not qualified for the job. AMC you look like a 2bit joke.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 02, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: Danish, En, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AMC Network Entertainment LLC
- © Copyright 2012 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.