By JetBlue Airways
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take JetBlue everywhere you go! Download our app and get instant access to your itineraries, flight status information, mobile boarding passes, our inflight entertainment, snacks and more.
* Book travel - Search for and book flights to your favorite destinations.
* Check-in - Get your check-in reminder 24 hours before your flight, and check in instantly right from the app.
* Mobile Boarding Passes - One less thing to carry on. Easily get your boarding pass for your flight on your smartphone.
* TrueBlue - Sign in with your TrueBlue account for a more personalized mobile experience.
* Instant updates - Receive real-time flight updates within the app and via push notifications.
* Smart home screen - Based on where you are in your travel window, see relevant details about your upcoming flight on the app's home screen.
* My trips – View your upcoming trips with ease.
* In-flight experience - View and set reminders for the DIRECTV® schedule for your flight, and check out a listing of all our SiriusXM Satellite Radio® channels. Plus, tease your appetite by checking out the tasty snacks and drinks being served onboard.
* Connect - Share travel plans with people in your life, and use the Pick Me Up feature to help people picking you up plan their ride to and from the airport.
* Guide to fun - Learn about the hotspots at your destination with the City Guide. Plus, create custom postcards, download wallpapers for your phone and more.
What's New in Version 2.6
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
How they fly airplanes is a wonder; app is the worst in industry
I travel 12-14 days per month, flying on 6-9 airlines to do so. This apps is the worst in the industry. Here is why;
1) true blue membership does not relate to itinerary look up; really? I have to re-enter my membership number; AND I cannot paste the true blue number? Wow what a pain.
2) I goto check in and I want to upgrade seats? What? The app says I cannot do it at this time (which is all the time) on the app, have to call or goto gate? What a waste of time. Then I do call (and after 20 mins waiting on hold) i finally get the "more space seat", but the app has my old boarding pass and it will not update with my new seat, Really? Now I still have to check in at the airport? What a waste of time.
3) flight updates? Sure the app has a notification feature, but once you slide the feature to "ON" a timer cue shows up and the switch never turns on, so I have to check my phone every thirty mins to see if my flight is on time. (Of which JetBlue is famous for not delaying a flight and just canceling it, leaving me to scramble for a new flight at the last minute.
4) besides crashes and freezing on a regular basis it is almost not worth using. I do us it in the false hope it will work one day. Maybe not in my lifetime.
I have only listed the biggest problems, there are multiple other time wasters and useless things on this app that make it the worst of the worst.
JetBlue - get your act together.
The JetBlue app has major problems. The interface for choosing round trip dates is terrible. When choosing seats, the app only tells you -after- you've chosen them whether it will cost more. Many of the fields take several seconds to register your input, and then you are bounced to a different part of the page, losing your place. When I finally did get to the point of submitting my payment info and doing final confirmation, I was greeted with a page telling me to tap to go back to a URL... And no confirmation. I went through this entire procedure twice with the same failure at the end. During the 30 minutes I was fighting this app, the rates for my outgoing flight went up. I gave them a call, and JetBlue refused to honor the advertised rate. They also refused to check if the app was working, claiming that it must work if their techs haven't reported to them that it doesn't. Awful company. Awful app.
Bugs, bugs and more bugs
So many problems with this app. 1. You are given no indication of the seats that cost more until you select the seat. I had to work my way through several seat selections, at one point I got a page filled with seat numbers but no way to select one, and I had to start again, from scratch on page 1, even though I was logged into my TrueBlue Acct. No information was retained. 2. Finally got everything input and hit submit only to find myself on a page telling me to return to homepage. 3. Did as told, back to homepage and no info stored, and the flight was not booked! 4. Tried again from scratch (at this point, I was just bring stubborn) and the stupid app crashed again. Arrghh! For an airline with fine service in every other way, this app is a disgrace!