Guided Calendar ~ prayer times integrated in your calendar with Hijri date
By Issam Qadan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FREE until the new update ***
Guided Calendar is the most beautiful calendar app you have ever seen on a mobile device. This revolutionary app combines your calendar with prayer times (Salat times) to let you see your day to day scheduled events and the prayer times in one view so you plan your day around prayers or, plan your prayers around your meetings, appointments, activities ...etc.
Guided Calendar is the only calendar app that seamlessly integrates prayer times into your calendar.
With Guided Calendar you will visually see your daily events around prayer times. In additions, you will be able to plan Calendar events around prayer times
With Guided Calendar you can schedule events in relative to the timing of the prayer; for example, you can schedule a weekly Quran Lecture an hour before Maghrib (Sunset) prayer, and the app will do the calculation based on your location, and the day of the year; and will create events in your calendar of choice. In additions, Guided Calendar will let you schedule normal calendar events
Guided Calendar offers three useful views: Day, List, and Week,
See your day hour by hour, and view all your events based on which calendar you have picked along with the prayer times column, and prayer times pointers with times labeled clearly
This view will display your events for a selected day organized by the prayer times
See your month to month view, and select a day to see what events you have for that day sectioned in the prayer times periods
In additions, Guided Calender offers Prayer times view for any day of the year
Prayer Events View:
This view will show you all your Prayer Events is a place where you will find all your prayers events you have created so far so you can easily manage them
Prayer Times View:
This will show you your prayer times for the day
Prayer Event Features:
* Reoccurring events support: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly
* Events Alerts: can setup alert before the event start
Guided Calendar works with all your calendars on your device. The app will let you pick the calendar you want
When you start Guided Calendar for the first time, the calculation method will be auto selected for you based on your current location, with the option to customize any of the settings at anytime.
(1) Guided Calendar = Prayer (Salat) times + Standard Calendar.
(2) View your daily events and prayer times together.
(3) Create calendar events scheduled around prayer (salat) times.
(4) Hassle free setup, calculation method is auto-picked based on location
(5) Synchronize with your existing calendar: local calendar, .me, gmail, yahoo, exchange, ...etc
What's New in Version 1.40
- Now with Hijri Date: (phase I support). Future support will include monthly Hijri calendar, and the ability to plan events using Hijri date
- Adjusted Isha (night) prayer for GCC countries to be 90 minutes after Maghrib (sunset) prayer.
- Add the option to turn ON or OFF DLS
- Various bug fixes
Ma Shaa Allah
iPad app please.
This app is very rigid and not worth it
برنامج جيد و لكن ..
البرنامج ينهار كلما هممت بإضافة تنبيه جديد
جهازي هو 4s بنظام ios 7.1.1
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 08, 2012
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Issam Qadan
- © IQMobSoft2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.