Pocket Lists – Checklists & Reminders
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forbes — The 9 Best To-Do List Apps For 2014
Pocket Lists is a beautifully designed universal app for managing checklists and to-do lists, focusing on important tasks, and collaborating on checklists with your friends. The app excels as both an everyday to-do list organizer with sophisticated reminder functionality, and as a checklist app for groceries, travel packing, Christmas lists, and more.
You’ll love Pocket Lists for being powerful yet surprisingly easy to use. The app’s feature set makes it a superb replacement for most checklist apps, including the stock Reminders app:
• Color-coded checklists with a variety of beautiful icons for all sorts of things. 220+ icons included!
• Touch ID support: lock individual checklists with your Touch ID and be confident that no one but you can access your to-do items. Securing your secret checklists has never been easier!
• To-do Stream: a dynamic to-do list (filter) that collects to-dos among all your checklists, and displays them in the priority & due order, allowing you to focus on what’s important right now.
• Apple Watch app: manage your To-Do Stream on your Apple Watch, stay up to date on what's UP NEXT on your To-Do Stream at a glance, receive notifications on upcoming to-dos.
• All types of to-do notifications: due date, due time, repeating, and location-based — drop pin anywhere on a map, select either “arrive to” or “leave from”, and even define a location radius.
• Set due reminders by typing naturally: “Meeting tomorrow morning”, “Car service saturday 7pm”, “Prepare christmas gift list on dec 20 every year”, “Cinema friday night” and so on. The app automatically understands due date from your input, and sets a reminder. Understands all 13 languages the app is localized into! Approved by native speakers.
• Pocket Lists Cloud: collaborate on your checklists with other users of the Pocket Lists app, access your checklists via web browser on the app website: http://www.pocketlistsapp.com/cloud/
Pocket Lists Cloud works seamlessly, and is free to use. It is a great way to sync app data between your iOS devices, and to have an always-up-to-date backup of all data.
• OCR: Built-in Optical Character Recognition mechanism allows you to create checklists from real photos taken on your iPhone or iPad. Awesome for creating checklists based on what you find in print media, e.g. cookbook recipes. Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
• Sync with third-party apps and services: Reminders app, Calendar app, Google Tasks, Toodledo.com.
• And a lot more:
— Priorities, notes for to-do items
— To-do item search
— To-do hierarchy: swipe to-dos left or right to define hierarchy within a checklist
— Passcode-locked checklists
— Due and repeating (recurring) options for both to-dos and entire checklists
— Quick inline to-do add
— Archiving feature for hiding certain checklists
— Copy & Paste add of multiple to-dos at a time
— Quickly clean up any checklist by shaking your iPhone
— Send checklists via email
— Duplicate checklists
— Sleek app interface feels native to every iOS user
— “Multiplayer” mode for collaborating on your checklists via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth when no Internet connection is available. An exciting way to go shopping with your spouse, or to pack luggage together (supported by the iPhone version only; based on iOS Gamekit engine)!
— On-demand backup & restore via iTunes file sharing
— Twitter and Facebook integrations
— Localized in 13 languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Русский, Português, Dansk, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
What's New in Version 4.5.2
Fixes OCR (real photo to checklist recognition) crashing issue and few minor bugs.
I love lists to help me keep track of things - it's so satisfying to check things off. This app handles typical to-do lists well, and really shines for recurring tasks. I also like the stream feature - you shake your phone and all the un-completed tasks with due dates rise to the top of the list so that you can see what's next. This app is useful for lists of books to read, lists of movies to watch, packing lists, life goals, recurring household chores, and general to-dos.
Thank you for a great app! The recurring feature is fantastic - please consider adding a few more options to the recurring list such as "every weekday", "every Monday, Wednesday, Friday", and "every Tuesday and Thursday".
Just What I Wanted
I was looking for an app that would serve as a front-end client for Apple Reminders, which I use for simple lists too fleeting or esoteric for more serious project/task managers like ToDoist. This fits the bill perfectly! I can manage my lists in a robust, mostly attractive interface while still maintaining the back-end interoperability (IFTTT, Fantastical) of built-in Reminders.
My only complaints are minor. I would love to have an option to not view completed list items without having to delete them. That would make the app a bit cleaner when handling items that could show up again.
It would also be nice if the icons weren’t all so big and bright and cartoony, especially as there is no option to *not* have an icon for a list. At the very least put them all in circles of the same size so that it looks more uniform.
I also think the dev should be able to incorporate a “swipe” interface, but that is minor at this stage. It’s a good app that adds value to the existing iOS environment.
Sync grocery list with spouse perfectly
This app is better than five stars. You can make a list on one device and share it on another. If the other person checks it off, it's marked done.
More than grocery lists you create a list with due dates per item. Pay bills and know that your spouse has not already done so.
Tip: you create only one cloud account (free) not separate ones. Log into that account on all devices.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Vladimir Tuporshin
- © 1312
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.