A dreadful Event took place in the Manor and completely ruined the ordinary life of its inhabitants. Their deeply loved master Mister X has suddenly disappeared leaving nothing but a strange message. Only you can break the secret of the Mystery Manor. Jump into the crazy hidden objects action!
Mystery Manor is a mystery-style hidden objects game. In a mystic mansion, inhabited by strange but lovely people, spooky monsters and funny ghosts you’ll have to find hidden objects, unlock new rooms and complete quests. Mystery Manor is a never-ending game. New quests, rooms, characters are being added on a regular basis. Unlike all other Hidden Objects genre games, you will never finish the game. Despite of the great gameplay and premium graphics quality, the game is absolutely free!
Some great features:
- This game works in offline mode without Internet – play it on the plane, in subway or on the road. Enjoy!
- Explore through the atmosphere of mystery
- Captivating detective story line
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- A wide variety of objects to search and puzzles to solve
- Search for the objects in different modes: words, shadow-figures, phenomena, and Zodiac modes.
- Regular updates with new characters, rooms, and quests
- Never-ending mystic gameplay
- Help your friends and ask for their help in return
- Find yourself in the world of pure madness!
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MManorHD
Video trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xHfT-5X5Ys
iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mystery-manor-for-iphone/id527941728
Life in Mystery Manor doesn’t stand still. A new version of the game awaits you, offering new adventures!
• The Zodiac Fortress is now available! Fight the Dark Lord and save the Architect of Mystery Manor!
• The map now features a Seeker's Cup, which regularly provides bonuses.
• Your best friends are now shown at the top of the friend list.
• The Arena button is once again on the right side of the screen.
• We’ve also made numerous technical fixes and improvements. Enjoy the game!
Download the update right away!
Ratings and Reviews
Please Read before downloading this app
This is an update to a 3/1/18 review I wrote. It has been months since there has been any updates and new quests & events. GI has pulled out 2-3 year old quests for various holidays. Not even the 6th anniversary produced any events.
The game continues to degrade, at this point barely 10% of the 1050 friends on my list check in. Issues with slow servers, lost progress, loss of friends (at various points I’ve lost blocks of hundreds & twice all friends) have declined. However, with no updates, events and fewer players, it stands to reason there will be fewer issues.
In February GI posted that there will no longer be Apple app updates, with future play being shifted to face book. The last Apple update was over 7 months ago, there hasn’t been any updates via Facebook either, despite the promise of a new & improved manor. GI’s intent is the true mystery here. If you’re interested in the game, it can be great fun but has gotten stale without new updates & events.
Miserable customer support and constant problems
I have been playing this game since the beginning. It was once a very enjoyable game. New rooms, new characters, new quests, exciting adventures became available every month or so. Now, nothing is new. Quests are impossible to complete. Customer service is non-existent, and the company only cares about profits. The only way a player can complete a quest is if he pays money to buy the item or buys room keys to try to find the item. Whenever players request help on an issue, she is told that her network was unstable or he didn’t back up his game appropriately. This seems strange to me considering my game is automatically backed up each evening. I will no longer spend money on this game. I am joining the boycott that begins in a few days. See Facebook for more information. Game Insight is a greedy, disrespectful company. Please don’t waste your time or money.
Love this game. To be honest, I originally gave this game 5 stars to receive the bonus offered for a 5 star rating. Now that I have played for awhile I can honestly say that I'm totally hooked on this game. It does require a lot of self control and patience if you are determined not to spend real $$s and to try to earn your rewards and progress.
UPDATE TO REVIEW
I used to love this game and played way more than was probably healthy😂 Now the only thing keeping me playing are the wonderful friends from around the World that I’ve met playing. Its fun to talk to people from all over👍🏼The game has become boring and impossible to play successfully without dishing out more $$s than I’m willing to spend on a game. I keep hoping for some improvement but so far nothing👎🏼
- Game Insight UAB
- 740.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Game Insight, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Diamonds $19.99
- Room Keys $0.99
- Handful of Diamonds $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.