Krispy Kreme ®
By Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Krispy Kreme® app is filled with tons of delightful surprises! Download now to experience the joy of Krispy Kreme and all the exciting new features below:
• Find out exactly when hot, fresh doughnuts are coming off the line
• Locate the nearest Krispy Kreme shop, wherever you are
• Invite friends through text messaging to join you at your favorite Krispy Kreme shop
• Get push notifications to know when the Hot Light is on (optional)
Krispy Kreme Rewards™
The following features are only available in participating cities. If you access the app outside of these areas, you will only be able to use the Hot Light function.
• Receive a FREE DOUGHNUT just for signing up
• Earn sweet rewards that get sweeter the more you visit
• Learn about limited-time doughnuts and drinks
• See fun, new surprises when you open the app
What's New in Version 2.6.1
KK app good, but......
I love KK. I'd like to love the app too but I agree with several other writers. Staff in the stores have trouble dealing with the app, e.g. with my iPhone 7 plus, barcode scanner can't read it easily and staff I encounter just stand like statues not knowing what to do. Also, you can spend 10 minutes trying to get to section you want.
It just needs to have a few tweaks to make it better. But, please test them to make sure they work well before sending updates to your customers.
Store great. Apppppp.........
I always know when it's hot now it pops up on my phone yay. But when I go to my local Krispy Kreme and I want to turn on my app it never does I have to sign in with my phone number which frustrates me and the people at the window I never know what the points are actually going to get on there or if I have to keep my last receipt so that's a bummer all the way around.
Worked need training with app
I love the app but most of the workers don't know how to use the app and last time we visited Krispy Kreme the person at the register didn't know how to put my free dozen donuts in the register I earned and ended up taking double my points away in my app. He kept asking me to hand him my phone so he could re enter and instead clicked on many of my earned points.