Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MoodClock is a big, beautiful designer clock combined with a stylish mood light feature. Match your color to your mood.
Perfect as a desk clock, a bedside clock or wherever you need a colorful light source, MoodClock is controlled and customized by touch alone.
The background color changes automatically, fading smoothly from one to another - or just tap on the play/pause button to stop it on your favorite color.
Toggle the time display between black & white with a simple tap and change its transparency with a swipe up or down - anything from jet black and pure white all the way down to barely visible for a more subtle effect.
Swipe all the way down and the numbers will completely disappear leaving you with a mesmerising mood light.
Fantastic as an ambient light source when you're charging your iDevice, MoodClock is a truly interactive blend of colour and time.
Relaxing pastel shades, vibrant primary hues, or classic black & white - the choice is yours.
• Large, easy-to-read time display
• 12/24 display mirrors your system settings
• day and date display
• Full screen display (no status bar or icons)
• Automatic color change feature
• Interactively adjust color with just your fingers
Great app needing one improvement
I really enjoy this application. However, there are two problem:
1) Why do the play/stop and info buttons need to remain on screen all the time. They completely ruin the minimal aesthetic. It would be much better if these two buttons would disappear when you haven't touched the screen for a few seconds.
2) On the iPhone, turning the phone sideways makes the application change to landscape mode. Once in landscape mode, the formatting of the time is terrible. It's aligned with the lower half of the screen when it should really be aligned with the middle of the screen or at the very least the top half.
Other than those two issues, this is a wonderful app. If those two annoyance would be fixed I'd give this app 5 stars.
It's all true
There are no issues with this app like another reviewer claimed (there are no unsightly buttons and the display centres up perfectly in landscape mode).
It's all true: (1) One tap to toggle the digits black/white,
(2) one-finger sliding to change opaqueness of digits or background,
(3) the ability to remove digits to end up with mood light only, and
(4) two-finger sliding to change the colours.
Simple and well-done.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Dec 12, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Netwalk
- © (c) 2011 NetwalkApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.