Good Housekeeping Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Start your trial subscription today!
Robin Roberts, in her own words! (iPad only exclusives!) Plus 100 best buys of the year, 52 easy recipes, 5 uses for avocado (bonus demo video!), foolproof DIY paint projects, iPad readers can tap-to-save and share your favorites and more!
21 million women turn to GH every month for real women stories, triple-tested recipes, product reviews, and advice from experts you can trust. Good Housekeeping: no dusting required. Now, you can get your favorite magazine for your iPad®. Subscribe today and save big!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Good Housekeeping’s app just got better! Update now for access to exciting new features and a fresh, new look for the iPad. And we'll be bringing these features to iPhone and iPod Touch soon!
You asked and we listened!
- Inspiration anywhere, anytime: Create albums for all the triple-tested recipes, products, and makeover ideas in Good Housekeeping. You can create as many albums as you’d like, saving and organizing your favorite images from the pages of Good Housekeeping has never been easier!
- Good Housekeeping goes social: Share your favorite fun finds on Facebook, Twitter or via email. Whether it’s an album you’ve created with your favorite 7 Years Younger tips, or a slow-cooker recipe plucked from the pages of the latest issue, sharing with friends is just a few taps away!
- Your Good Housekeeping favorites: Just tap on the star icon from any page and you can quickly find your favorite makeover, relationship & health articles for reading later from one easy-to-access location.
- A brand new look! We’ve updated the Store to make it easy to find more magazines you’ll love, and we added a Library for quick easy access to your Good Housekeeping issues, albums and favorites.
Enjoy, and keep the feedback coming!
I subscribed for one year through i-tune store,but all I got is two issues,I tried to restore the application and follow instructions,but still no luck,I am not pleased at all!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Good Housekeeping is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2014. Good Housekeeping is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$1.99
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$19.99
- May 2014$3.99
- April 2013$3.99
- March 2012$3.99
- February 2012$3.99
- April 2012$3.99
- January 2012$3.99
- January 2014$3.99
- January 2013$3.99