Doodle Grub Expansion
By PIXOWL INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ NEW LEVELS FOR PLAYERS' FAVORITE SNAKE GAME ON THE APP STORE ★
Pixowl introduces the concept of a game “made by fans, for fans”, where the content of each update (12 are scheduled) is decided by the players and not the developer.
- Submit your level idea
- Vote once a month on the level we should design
- We will add the most voted one in the next update!
=> Send us your levels suggestions at http://www.doodlegrub.com/expansion.php
Play the original Doodle Grub: http://app.pixowl.com/doodlegrub
★ HOW TO PLAY ★
Tilt your device to navigate the grub eating apples as you go. Earn points and grow in length. But be careful! Avoid collisions with nasty enemies moving around that will take the segments they touch. Once they hit the grub's head - the game is over!
★ FACTS ★
* A brand new twist on a classic Snake game! *
* Extremely addictive gameplay for all ages and skill levels! *
* Based on the Doodle Grub HIT game - ranked in Top #10 in USA, Top #5 in France, Germany etc. with more than 4 million downloads worldwide! *
★ FEATURES ★
- Up to 12 levels, from the best ideas voted by players! (3 currently integrated, more to come)
- Full version with NO ADS!
- Charming graphics optimized for Retina Display
- Intuitive and responsive tilt controls
- Support for OpenFeint and Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Online and Bluetooth multiplayer modes
- Twitter and Facebook support
Play with your friends, share your high scores, discover secret achievements and compete for the top spot on the leaderboards!
Doodle Grub is a fun and addicting treat for the whole family!
★ FOLLOW US ★
What's New in Version 1.1
Doodle Grub Christmas Edition becomes Doodle Grub Expansion Pack -- a stand-alone, ads-free full version of the game, which allows players to vote on which level they think Pixowl should design and include in the game’s next update!
Add some mystery.
I love the original Doodle Grub (and agree with another reviewer that this should just be added with the in app purchase for the original to make it so much more desirable) and I also love this game so why not add something that isn't already in the original like a sherlock holmes theme or a character base theme (like Pokemon or Looney Toons) just to make it seem so much more different.
Why don't you just put all the levels in one game? The levels in here are cool but why don't you just put everything in one it saves space .
Awesome game make the dragon level from the first one
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 13, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: PIXOWL INC.
- © PIXOWL INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.