By Scripps Networks, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DIY Watch keeps you connected with your favorite DIY shows and how-to inspiration for your own home. Catch up with DIY’s distinctive programming and exclusive extras wherever and whenever you want. Updated daily with full TV episodes, clips and DIYnetwork.com original content. Peruse videos and find ideas on how to transform your own space.
Watch the latest full episodes and stream DIY Network live for no additional charge if you have a participating television service provider. Current service providers include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
and hundreds more.
The newly redesigned DIY Watch app features:
• Stream DIY Network live right to your device whether you're on the go, at your desk or in your workshop. Just log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY Network shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show and your Watchlist will update automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Custom designs for iPad and iPhone offer tailored user experiences. Video viewing is synchronized across devices via iCloud.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed captioning.
The list of available shows changes regularly along with our on-air schedule. DIY Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the iTunes store.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Bug fixes
Weird problem w/App & headphones
When I unplug my headphones from my iPad while watching a show on DIY App, it causes the who.e App to crash and I lose the spot I'm at with any show I was watching. That doesn't seem right to me. Can you guys look not fixing this bug? I hate having to restart my show and go through all the ads Aaron. There is not way to recover the show where I was or to fast forward when I reselect the show. I think the App behavior is that I'm starting to watch a new episode and it forgot what was happening before I unplugged my headphones. Other than this weird quirk, I love the App.
Horrible. Useless. Repeats commercials for 10 minutes and crashes.
It's impossible to watch an entire show, because the commercials just keep reloading for 10 minutes over and over without the show actually playing. If you are lucky, the next segment of the show will play, once in a blue moon only to crash again... At which point you have to watch countless commercials over and over again. After a short segment of the show, the video never moves from commercial to the show again so can't finish watching any episode. Useless app! It doesn't deserve even 1 star.
Love the app (with one exception)
The app is great and DIY is my favorite channel. I do seem to get the connectivity spin (where the program will freeze as if it is trying to find an internet connection) more with this app than any other television network app. I watch it virtually everyday so it must be ok. Actually, I really do love it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 09, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scripps Networks, LLC
- © 2015 Scripps Networks, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes