By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With AT&T Locker, your photos, documents and videos can be uploaded automatically to the cloud and are secured in one convenient place. Your content is easy to access on your phone, tablet and computer from virtually anywhere. With the Easy Upload feature, photos and videos can be backed up automatically from your device over Wi-Fi or AT&T’s wireless network. It's also easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter.
• Your content is backed up in the cloud in one convenient place
• Easily access your photos, videos and documents from your phone, tablet and computer
• Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your AT&T Locker from your phone and tablet
• Easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter
• 5 GB of storage is free. Additional free storage (up to 50GB total storage) is available to Mobile Share Value customers that download AT&T Locker and follow the upgrade steps.*
Follow these steps to upgrade, after logging into your AT&T Locker account:
• Go to Account or Settings
• Go to My Plan
• Select Upgrade Plan
50 GB of storage is available to other customers by following the same steps.
• Store music from your computer to your AT&T Locker and playback on your mobile or tablet device
• Slideshow mode lets you turn your tablet into a digital photo frame to view and share your favorite moments *Data rates may apply for wireless usage.
This application may be downloaded and used only by customers of AT&T.
What's New in Version 1.0.15
- Updates in support of the iOS 8 release
1st Time upload(s) take time
Patience is a virtue when you first upload your devices.
AT&T did not/does not provide directions on how to best utilize. Fortunately, I had time to self teach.
Disable phone lock, first time, on all devices. If you have wifi and a good data plan, in settings in the app select both. If wifi connection for whatever reason, loses strength, app will default to data.
Upload, the device you use most, first. After all device uploads, you may have duplicates... Delete what you want.
Videos may show up under pictures. Move them to video.
Once, all pics/videos have been uploaded, you can delete all your photos/videos on your phone. I gained a 1 gig.
The locker does NOT delete your pics or video when removed from your phone.
The apple iCloud does, it mirrors your phone.
Last keep Locker open or open it when you take pictures or video. That way they will instantly be uploaded to Locker.
Hope this helps.
Does not work
I can't even log in. I had this app on my phone previously, and it was very slow to upload, but otherwise seemed to work. But recently noticed the app disappeared from my phone (don't know why). I downloaded app again, but this time I am completely unable to even log in. I keep getting a system error, try again later message. I wonder if ATT is even still supporting this app? I noticed there hasn't been an update listed for almost 6 months. Concerned that I can't access the photos I stored on this app. So much for "safe secure storage". Also, the link for "app support" above just takes you to a page telling you to download the app.
AT&T is a huge company, this APP is so bad, it useless. The concept is good, but here are the problem.
1) Take forever to upload anything, even from the computer. I'm been using for a week, and still haven't upload the photo.
2) can not upload in the back ground, so when iphone go to sleep, app stop.
3) Using the PC computer, I can only upload one item at a time, need to be able to upload playlist, ablums and folders.
4) when upload ablums, all photo ends up in on folder (no ablums).
5) if you try to add photo to an ablum, and the photo is in the ablum, it promp you that you have a photo and will not add the other photo that are not in the ablums.
6) you should be able to move photo to ablums, not copy them.
With a little work this could be a 5 star app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 16, 2014
- Version: 1.0.15
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.