Weather Underground for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is your everything weather app. Powered by our network of 270,000+ personal weather stations, this app provides hyper-local forecasts and current conditions, interactive radar, customizable alerts, and much more to ensure you’re always prepared for whatever the weather brings.
• Get current conditions from local weather stations or drop a pin in your neighborhood
• Stay updated with the best weather data including temperature, “feels like”, wind speed
and direction, today’s rain accumulation, humidity, dew point, visibility, and pressure
• Swipe through hour-by-hour and 10-day forecasts including chance of precipitation and daily
• Compare today’s weather with local historical data
• Report local weather and hazards to help your community
• Monitor air quality, UV risk, and local flu outbreaks with the Health tile
• Know when first and last light will happen with the Sunrise/Sunset tile
• View the weather map’s improved layers including weather stations, radar, satellite, heat
map, rain accumulation, crowd reports and more
• Scroll through time with our interactive play-bar for radar and satellite
• Track global storms on the Hurricane and Tropical Storm tile
Get all your weather data at a glance with Weather Underground for Apple Watch. Quickly view current conditions, hourly and 10-day forecasts from local weather stations, and stay ahead of the storm with severe weather alerts and radar.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• View weather at a glance in your notification center with forecast and radar widgets for iOS 10
• Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
• Discover real-time weather on webcams around the world
• View stunning weather photos with the WunderPhotos tile
• Access Weather Underground’s wealth of online resources including ski reports,
infographics, scientific discussion and more
• Geek out with the weather radio tile
• Customize your experience with light & dark modes, map types, units and rearrangeable tiles
“Weather Underground combines a slick design with a focus on really useful weather information.” - PC Magazine
“What really helps this weather app stand out is its “hyper-local” data from enthusiast weather stations around the world." - TIME Magazine
About Weather Underground: Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 270,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
• Security enhancements.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions. If you like these changes, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Be prepared for any weather forecast.
You do not get what you pay for
I paid for the no advertisement version of Weather Underground. The app fulfills most of my needs for a weather prognosticator. I’m giving it a one star because though i paid for the no advertisement version, I have advertisements still pop up on the app. I have expressed my concerns with the developer who initially responded but did not fix the problem. I have deleted the app and added it back numerous times but I still get the advertisements.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about that, it looks like a cache issue can you please try the following:
1. Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage -> Show All
2. At the bottom of the screen you'll see your apps, arranged by the amount of storage they take up. Select the WU app.
3. Tap Delete App, confirm, then head to the App Store and download V 5.11.5
Let us know if it fixes your issue.
The WU Mobile Support Team
Widgets Doesn't Work!
For app developers. The widget (on the left side of the iPhone) doesn't work instantly. When I am on the widget page of the iPhone, I will have to wait few seconds to click on the Weather Underground widget. The Weather Underground widget slowly becomes smaller and once it reaches certain height, I am able to click on it and it is able to open it. Please resolve the issue as I use the Weather Underground app from the Widget page a lot.
- Weather Underground, LLC
- 296.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2011-2018 The Weather Channel LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One year ad-free weather $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.