Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***Holiday Sale on iPad, iPhone & Mac App Store Editions of EffectMatrix***
Total Video2Gif is the best choice to convert movie clip to animated gif by freely setting start/end time, speed and size of clip.
- Convert batch movie clips to animated gif files.
- Freely customize frame rate, frame size to change the speed, size of the clip.
- Set any time point you want as start and end time for the clip.
- Create infinite repeat gif just with a repeat switch.
- Apply different effects such as Rotation, Blur, Gray, Brightness, Contrast to movie clip.
- Preview movie clip before starting conversion.
➤Supported input movie formats:
WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB, M2T, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, MOV, FLV,iPod, PSP, Zune, Apple TV, iPhone, Nokia, Sony, BlackBerry, etc.
Or if you need more powerful tool,go to "Total Video Converter" which is the best application to convert any videos for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PSP, mobile phone: Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Android e many others !
We will always do our best to improve our product. Send your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Add pause preview feature.
Awesome video convert app. Easy to use! When i convert my video , i can set the start and end time,put the most interesting video clip to gif.. Especially i love the convert speed!!! Recommonded!
I love this app so much! The video conversion speed is unbelievable, and its usage is incredibly simple and easy! Very useful for creating animated twiiter profile pics! Well done!
This app crashes almost every time I try to make a .gif, and it never creates the entire .gif… I wish I could somehow get my money back!
- Category: Video
- Updated: Jan 10, 2012
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- © 2004-2011, eTinySoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later