Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn 50 languages for free using your native language!
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide beginners with a basic vocabulary. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere – at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Belarusian Bosnian Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French Georgian German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
What's New in Version 3.0
* 3 new features added:
- Vocabulary Game: Catch the Word
- Places of Interest
* Few bug fixings
No sound? Really?
Wanted it primarily for japanese. It is in kanji, so unless you are advanced, you don't know what the word is- and it has no sound! Why they releases this app when sound is "not yet available" is beyond me. Poor and irresponsible timing. I suggest other apps like mind snacks languages. This app had potential with different games and activities, but sound is crucial.
I also had it crash within two minutes of looking at it.
I really love this app and how much content it has. I paid 10$ for the full version and so worth it!
This app gives the user a tremendous edge with regard to learning the foundation of a new language. I love it!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Johannes Schumann
- © 50LANGUAGES LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Languages Package$9.99
- Portuguese Language Package$2.99
- British English Language Package$2.99
- German Language Package$2.99
- Turkish Language Package$2.99
- Spanish Language Package$2.99
- Bosnian Language Package$2.99
- French Language Package$2.99
- American English Language Package$2.99
- Russian Language Package$2.99