iShuffle Bowling 2
By Hwa David
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 iPhone Overall Top Free on Italia
#1 iPad Overall Free on Singapore
#1 iPad Overall Free on Russia
#1 iPad Overall Free on Malaysia
#1 iPad Overall Free on Hungary
#1 iPad Overall Free on Romania
#1 iPad Overall Free on Czech Republic
Do you like to play bowling? Are you tired of playing traditional bowling?
iShuffle Bowling 2 will present you a totally bowling world.
Play bowling by mean of shuffle board, you can play single or challenge with your friends!
Fly mode newly added, shoot Pucks with slingshot, and enjoy endless fun!
Challenge different levels, shoot out Pucks technically you can win all!
* Gorgeous 3D graphics.
* High-resolution graphics for iPhone 4 and iPad.
* True and accurate 3D physical
* Crowd reaction, real-time results reflection.
* Simple controls, but challenging.
* Bowling scores statistics.
* Parallel move Pucks at the bottom of the screen
* Change the shooting angle freely
* Draw up lightly to shoot out the Pucks
* Hit down as many Pucks as possible
* Score automatically accumulate
* When two player mode, it will divide into red and blue Pucks
* Pull down the slingshot to shoot, more down, more force
* Changed launch angle to the best shoot direction
* Bounce your finger to shoot out the Pucks
* Hit more bowling pins as much as possible
* Score automatically statistic
* 2 Players mode, it will divide into red and blue Pucks
* 3 Pucks available for each stage, you have 3 chances to hit down all bowling pins
* New stage starts when all pins down
* If any fail by 3 Pucks, the stage restarts
* Less Puck, more stars
* Try to get more stars in each stage
* Gold bowling pins: can buy some special props, such as, other pucks or bowling pins
* Bomb: one only, can hit down all bowling pins
* Key: can open treasure box that hide unexpected gifts.
What's New in Version 1.4
Fix some bug
Wrap all the praise of the 5 stars in a bag & u have my praise of this game. PLay for hrs every day. Best game that I have...it is played daily & I get a lot of enjoyment and waste a lot of time playing, lol! Really would like to know what the bombs, keys, chest & points I have accumulated are used for. But still love the straight games except for the inaccurate scores bug thay have not fixed. Please fix:
Inaccurate scoring:. Pins will fall on the first ball but then reappear up for the second ball. Or fall but the score implies they did not fall. Also, splits can get worse or better than they in reality were. This does not stop me playing this as one of my favorite games, but please fix it so that the true pin count on each ball throw is reflected in both the score AND on the alley. Most errors in the software are against (vs in the favor of) the player. Occasionally the incorrect spit favors the player. These bugs frustrate me & after happen too much, I leave for another game.
Mediocre with unfixed bugs
It looks good until you start playing regularly... Then the bugs start becoming obvious. As you strike pins, they are almost completely fallen over, or actually fallen over the side... But the programs timing is so quick that it determines that it did not qualify as fallen, so (in its wisdom) all those pins reset. The slingshot game is ridiculous and has no grasp of laws of physics... Though at a high rate of speed at an angled forward trajectory, when the puck hits the ground it comes to a complete and immediate stop with no forward momentum at all... Ridiculous. Finally, the Daily Bonus is utterly ridiculous with its super-super-sized pins, or only one pin, or sometimes ZERO pins to shoot at... A daily bonus with NO PINS to aim for. Good game until you actually start playing regularly, then it becomes utterly buggy, frustrating and silly.
A little crazy, but really fun!
There are a couple of games you can play with this version: a traditional bowling ball or a slingshot. You can win prizes for knocking over treasure chests, but for the life of me I can't figure out what exactly you're winning: there are keys, bombs and pins. I want to keep winning them but I don't know why... :)
Oh, and the English they use is completely nonsensical, but that adds to the fun of the game!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hwa David
- © Bakumens Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Micro Key$0.99
- Micro Bomb$0.99
- Micro Gold Bowling Pin$0.99
- Level 2$0.99
- Mini Gold Bowling Pin$1.99
- Level 3$0.99
- Little Key$9.99
- Level 4$0.99
- Little Bomb$9.99
- Little Gold Bowling Pin$4.99