At The Door
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At The Door is the efficient, secure and reliable box office app for event organizers using Eventbrite’s online event registration platform. Sell tickets, merchandise, and anything else you'd like at your event with Eventbrite’s At The Door iPad app and let your customers easily pay by credit card or cash. Collect donations and customer information, and get a complete view of your sales in real-time with Eventbrite’s extensive reporting. All transactions are fully encrypted and processed securely.
With Eventbrite's At The Door you can:
- Accept all major credit cards and cash transactions with your iPad
- Collect customer names, emails, and answers to custom questions
- Email receipts to customers on the spot
- View real-time reporting of the day's sales for cash reconciliation
- Track your on-site sales data alongside online sales on Eventbrite.com
- Process over 400 transactions an hour
Get the At The Door Credit Card Reader to process credit card payments quickly and easily -- swipe your customer's credit card to send secure, encrypted credit card payments to your Eventbrite account. Visit the store: www.eventbritestore.com.
To create your own questions to ask attendees through At The Door, set up custom questions in your Eventbrite account online: http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/portal/articles/426127-custom-questions-for-attendees
*Limited Time Offer* Eventbrite will not charge service fees on any At The Door transactions. Standard credit card processing cost (3%) will be charged and included on all credit card orders.
Print tickets and customer receipts on the spot with the Star TSP143 printer. Buy it here: http://bit.ly/AtTheDoorPrinter
Anyone can use Eventbrite to set up events, sell tickets and other goods, check attendees in, and get detailed analytics on all aspects of the event. Learn more at Eventbrite.com.
- US Dollars only
- Only At The Door ticket types will appear for sale in the app
- Credit card processing fees will be included
What's New in Version 1.7.2
- If a ticket type includes an order_limit restriction, it is now shown beside the number remaining, and the user is prevented from adding more than that limit with the increment button.
- Various other bug fixes