Tiny Sheep - Free Virtual Pet Game
By SiuYiu Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
=== Ranked Top 25 Games in the US App Store ===
= Featured in New & Noteworthy and What's Hot =
One day as you were strolling in a beautiful meadow you spot a fluffy white object descending from the clouds.
As you get closer you realize it is a tiny white sheep! You stood flabbergasted as you watch it floating down.
You walk towards the sheep, it looks at you with big, adorable sheep eyes.
What should you do with this fluffy white sheep?
Surely, this must be a sign from the heavens that you should become a sheep farmer...
- Shave wool from your sheep and sell it to make money, then watch as it grows back right before your eyes!
- Over 10 farm structures to build, each with fun and unique capabilities.
- Detailed sheep simulation engine - your tiny sheep will roam around to find fresh grass to eat, but don't let it wander too far or it'll become a sad lonely sheep!
- The grass on your farm will get eaten away, water it regularly to keep it lush and green
- Contribute to the development of the nearby town to get more services to help you manage your farm. Build a church and you can pray for rain to freshen up your pastures!
- Compete with your friends to see who can raise the most prize-winning flock
- Connect with Facebook to visit your friend's farm and send gifts
- Lovingly hand drawn graphics especially crafted to look gorgeous on your iPhone/iPad/iPhone 5 retina displays
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/tinysheepgame for support and updates
If you are having trouble launching the app, please follow
the steps in this troubleshooting guide before contacting us - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702?viewlocale=en_US
What's New in Version 1.8.3
- Improved login process and fixed bugs
The story of cuteness
Before I started playing this game I was about as manly as you can be. You see I am a 6'3" 14 year old with broad shoulders and a deep voice. To match my body I've always tried to be super manly, so I got manly jobs such as carrying lumber and landscaping. That manly image I had built for myself came tumbling down after my sister showed me this game. Tiny sheep consumed me. Soon my bedroom was sheep themed and and I cut my hair to resemble a lamb's wool. I started to alienate my friends because they were not ready to embrace the cuteness of tiny sheep. Ffs the sheep are tiny. Sheep are cute and tiny things are cute but when they come together there was little I could do to stop my transition into a pansy. To day I live and breath tiny sheep. I stay awake late into the night to see if two of my sheep managed to produce a miracle of life. I wrote pages of fan fiction about the daily lives of pinky and brad, my two pink sheep. I would have nervous ticks if I didn't sheer my sheep ever thirty minutes on the dot. This game gave me a new life and ruined an old one. I'm not sad though, no I'm soo happy. You see, the tiny sheep life is a good life, a nurturing and happy life. Embrace the sheep, become one with the sheep. Be. The. Sheep.
Love it!!! But.....
Okay I was in-between a four or a five but if you rate five you get coins so five it is. There are only a few reasons I would rate this app a four . First, in order to get friends you have to have a Facebook. I think that is unfair to those of us that don't have a Facebook. Second, the sheep breeding. It takes three hours to do it and you can't even guarantee that you get a lamb. You should be able to guarantee a lamb for like fifty coins. Third, there is only one way too get gems, and that is too buy them with real money. Everything else is adorable!!! The lambs an the sheep are adorable. If they fix these few flaws this app would be perfect
Cute little sheep-farming game, lots of things to do with your sheep (although I wish there were more). The only problems I found were that the only way to get gems is to buy them with real money- that's fine with me, many games I also play have this option, but in other games at least you can earn some gems by leveling up, accomplishing a goal, watching an ad. Video, ect. In this game, as far as I've played, you MUST spend money to get these gems. Also, I wish there was a way to connect through game center to send gifts to friends, as not everyone has abfacebook account. Thanks, overall fun game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 08, 2014
- Version: 1.8.3
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SiuYiu Limited
- © SiuYiu Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Crystals$1.99
- A Pouch of Crystals$4.99
- A Handful of Crystals + New Player Bonus$1.99
- A Sack of Crystals$9.99
- A Pouch of Crystals + New Player Bonus$4.99
- Crystal Treasure Chest$19.99
- A Sack of Crystals + New Player Bonus$9.99
- Crystal Treasure Chest + New Player Bonus$19.99
- Crystal Treasure Cave$49.99
- Crystal Bonanza!$99.99