By Strava, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fitness” -Fast Company
Track your runs with GPS, analyze your performance, join Challenges and see how you stack up against friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS WITH GPS
• View the map of your run and hear audio updates as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, splits, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and earn Course Record honors
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• See how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Find and invite your friends via Facebook
• Motivate your friends with kudos and and comments
• Share your runs on Facebook and Twitter
FIND PLACES TO RUN
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Get even more feedback on your training with heart rate analysis, pace zone analysis, advanced segment effort comparison and Suffer Score calculations
• Level the playing field with leaderboards filtered by age and weight
• Hear your results immediately after completing a segment
• See a list of your friends currently out running or riding
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT STRAVA
“Strava’s phone app lets you get competitive any time you want. It ranks a user’s performance and compares it over specific courses to thousands of other athletes, with a worldwide leaderboard.” - Triathlete Magazine
“I’m loving that any time I want, I can fuel the competitive fire.” - Runnersworld.com
“We are already addicted, using it to try to beat the time of someone we have never met.” - Pocket-Lint
Note: Recording rides with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.8.2
Accurate on GPS and works with iTunes
This was my 5th app attempt for a running app with GPS that wS accurate. I run on road/trails and it is the most accurate I have found so far. Works well with my iTunes and music and paused when I did for a minute. Has "moving time" described in it for that feature. Posts to FB and a few others to share/compete with your friends. Great so far! I have done 3 runs with this app.
Getting used to it
I used RunKeeper for the last two years, but just switched to Strava. Wish it didn't require separate apps for running and cycling, but not a big deal. I like the layout and the record keeping better than RK for sure. Would like some more in-activity update options, but it's possible I just don't know how to change them yet. Strava helps keep you engaged in your overall program.
Best Running App!
Never used an app to run with before, first one, this thing is Awesome! Gave me .5 mile alerts and mapped my run. Love this thing and recommended it to anyone interested in an application for their phone to use while running. Plan on buying the Garmin Forerunner 220 which works with STRAVA.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 58.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Strava Inc.
- © 2013 Strava, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Month$5.99
- 1 Year$59.99