iTeleport: VNC & RDP
By iTeleport Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Access other computers from your Mac.
iTeleport is the most fully featured, easy to use and robust remote desk top app that supports Mac, Windows PC, Linux and all VNC servers from your home, office or anywhere in the world
+ iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse, touchpad and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit. All communication is encrypted when using iTeleport Connect on your remote computer
+ Connect to 1, 5 or 20 computers – iTeleport gives you UNLIMITED access
+ Easy Mac, Windows PC and Linux set up for VNC
+ 24/7 Customer Support
"The best remote desktop access app I've used." *****
"I maintain a dozen computers belonging to family and friends with this app and it works great*****
"I've used most of the remote control apps on IOS, and iTeleport is always the one I keep coming back to" *****
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC from anywhere in the world
* Optionally use the free iTeleport Connect app to automatically configure your remote computer (download from www.iTeleportMobile.com/connect)
* Use multi-touch gestures to zoom, pan, and scroll
* Access the files on your computer from anywhere
* If you're a parent, watch over your child's online behavior to make sure they're safe
* Help your friends, family or customers by providing remote computer support
* Supports Mac (Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and all Windows editions (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* Supports multiple monitors on Windows and Mac (including Lion) with Mac authentication
* Wake-on-LAN support allows you to wake computers from sleep under some conditions. For details, see www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/wake
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
You can even use iTeleport when you don't have an Internet connection, and want to control another local computer over WiFi.
iTeleport now and get connected!
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
If you experience ANY problem with the app, PLEASE contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue and will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks! We TRULY appreciate your support.
The iTeleport Team
What's New in Version 6.1.7
- Minor bug fixes
Google changes…Iteleport responds. Wonderful product, wonderful support.
Last Thursday, something happened to make it impossible for my iTeleport Mac to connect via Google (one of its connectivity options). I contacted the support team, and they quickly replied that they knew of the problem (a change in Google services) and they were working on figuring out what had happened. I contacted them a couple of times after for progress reports — this product is THAT good and valuable for me — and they always responded quickly with what they were doing, even providing a short-term workaround that had worked for some (not me, unfortunately). On Monday morning when I asked, they said a new version should be in the App Store that day. Sure enough, late afternoon, my Mac had updated with the new version; later, my iPad and iPhone did the same. And it is all good now.
I use iTeleport to connect my Mac (and iOS devices) to my work PC so I can work on my Mac all the time. It is the only product of this type that manages to connect out of the box (via Google). I cannot recommend this product, and their people, highly enough.
Nice app - but not professional grade
I have used iTeleport on my iPad for a while now. I was looking for an OSx RDP client with similar capabilities to Windows RDP as I maintain both on-site and off-site servers so I purchased this. This is a decent app if all you need to do is “operate" the remote machine, but it is not for network professionals who might actually need to “fix” a machine. We absolutely have to have the capability of transfering files easily between machines. This product does not have it. I would have otherwise given it 5 stars, but the lack of basic copy/paste functionality means you will be wasting your money here if you think you may ever need those capabilities.
iTeleport: The universal tool i use to connect to both Mac and Win machines around the country, from any of the following I may have at hand: Mac client, iphone or iPad. The software always works, it has been rock solid for me regardless of the device. I have been a user since iTeleport’s early days. I like using the iTeleport Connect client on the target computers, it enables a secure, always on connection to the client software.