CudaSign (formerly SignNow) - Sign and Fill PDF & Word Documents
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SignNow is now CudaSign. Learn more at CudaSign.com.
• Featured in WSJ, NPR, Forbes, ESPN, Techcrunch, Mashable, Lifehacker and more...
• Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
• The world's premier business signing app, used by over 40% of the Fortune 1000.
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? CudaSign (formerly SignNow) makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your iPhone or iPad’s Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Archive documents into folders for organization and safe keeping
• Send a document to be signed by a client or coworker online or on their mobile device
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room
• Create a team and share documents and templates
• Secured with bank quality encryption (we take your security seriously)
• Legal electronic signatures, digital signatures, and eSign tool accepted internationally
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Create Reusable Templates
• Fields - Make it easy for people to complete your documents lightning fast with zero mistakes
• Landscape orientation on the iPad
• Export documents to use in other apps
• Capture Photo IDs - Save a photo of a signer's ID to prove they signed
• History - View detailed audit history of signings
• Access all the great CudaSign (formerly SignNow) features on all of your devices, including at CudaSign.com
• Printing - Print any document with AirPrint enabled printers
• Supports MobileIron AppConnect (Premium)
• Kiosk Mode - Perfect for waiting rooms and front desks. A new document is generated for every signer and no signer can see any other documents, all automatically! Create your own custom messages and instructions for signers. (iPad only - Premium)
CudaSign is free to sign 5 documents per month, all features and more documents available by subscribing.
Three subscription options:
- CudaSign monthly for $2.99
- CudaSign annually for $11.99
- CudaSign Premium annually for $179.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your device's Settings app after purchase.
At CudaSign (formerly SignNow) we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
CudaSign (formerly SignNow) is the world's most used signature mobile app.
What's New in Version 5.5
New feature - set document passwords for two factor authentication on invites with this new premium feature
Talk about easy. You NEED this!
I started using CudaSign 4 weeks ago to collect signatures, as well as other pertinent data from my employees and partners. I can't tell you how much I enjoy building templates knowing how easy it is for me to send the document out, only to watch the turn around in a matter of minutes, and the signers LOVE how easy it is to use.
From the signers perspective, they receive an email which allows them to download CudaSign, open the document, execute the document and voila, done. No more chasing down folks with paper, or praying they know how to use a fax machine. And for $12/year? I spend more money on gum!
Disappointing first impression
Needed to get electronic signatures on a tight timeline for a real estate transaction. Downloaded the app on my agent's recommendation. Pulling documents in and inserting signature worked seamlessly, verifying my email address was easy. The breakdown in the app is emailing the signed documents. I tried multiple times to multiple recipients, including my work address. No documents received in any case. Seems Docusign is still the best option.
Exactly what I needed
This proves that technology is definitely advancing... Now something that has always been done with pen and paper finally has a chance to be done with finger and a screen.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SignNow Inc.
- © SignNow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- CudaSign Premium$24.99
- SignNow Pro$14.99
- SignNow Pro$99.99
- CudaSign Premium$179.99
- Unlimited Subscription$14.99
- Unlimited Subscription$99.99
- 1 Month Pro Subscription$14.99
- Pro Subscription$14.99