By MS Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tracking your health in a medical journal is the best way to assist your
doctor treat your condition as well as overall health management. MedJournal
is designed to help you:
- Track your medical condition
- Monitor your diet, blood sugar, blood pressure, weight,
medications with graphs
- Include pictures with your journal
- Email your journal to your doctor for review
- Set reminders for taking your medication
- Create multiple journals per user
- Log and monitor blood sugar levels
- Log and monitor blood pressure levels
- Log medications taken
- Create Graphs of your data.
- Log diet intake
- Medication reminder
- Track weight changes
- Include pictures with your journal either from your iPad's camera
or from images already on your iPad
- Supports both US and SI units
- Password protected user accounts
What's New in Version 1.3
iOS 6.0 Support and
minor bug fix
This app worked great until I updated to OS7. The login screen requests a password to retrieve my data, but the keyboard doesn't pop up.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 15, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MS Technology, INC
- © 2011-2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.