By Spin Island LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Play with Computer
* Curved Flick Support in Local Play
" I wasn’t sure that there were any more ways to make the Battleship experience unique (except for that bizarre looking movie coming out this summer), but I guess I was wrong. The folks at Spin Island LLC have combined Battleship with line drawing, and it might just make the aging strategy game interesting again. "
**TheiPhoneappReview.com review Ratings 4/5**
"WaterWars is a steal. You can get started with the app’s first level at absolutely no cost. Then if you want to unlock the additional levels (and trust us, you’re going to want to) it’s just $.99 to gain access to everything. "
# In Top 100 Games-Adventure Category on 38 stores worldwide #
Water Wars is a combat game play on water. Attack and destroy your opponent’s aircrafts and ships by swiping with your finger across the screen to draw a straight attack line. If your attack line crosses the center of the opponent’s ship or aircraft, their ship or fighter jets is destroyed in an explosive ball of flames.
If you’re a fan of fighting games, war games or other types of battle games, you will love Water Wars. The game is played between two players either using the same iPad, or played remotely using game center. Each player is assigned 5 different aircrafts and ships at the start of the each game. The goal is to destroy all the opponent’s ships and aircrafts to win the game.
· Single Play (new): Play against the computer in Beginner, Amateur, Medium and Hard modes
· Local Multiplayer: Where two players play against each other on the same iPad
· Online Multiplayer: Where two players play against each other remotely via Game Center.
· Multiple game maps to choose from
· Each game includes a 2 battleships, 1 speedboat, 1 fighter jet, and 1 helicopter to play with
· Players can earn up to 7 different achievements.
· Each map contains different layouts and some different obstacles.
· On screen help to understand the game play more quickly.
Keep up with the latest WaterWars news and updates at:
What's New in Version 1.4
- Single Player mode added
- Curved flicks added in Local Play mode.
- Minor bugs fixed
Love this game.
Works great on iPhone. I thought it would e difficult to control direction on a smaller screen, but I like the way you've done it. Well done. Also fun!
Can't even move.....
Bought this game, read through all the directions, and my pieces won't even move in computer or local player mode.
Worst game I have ever played
I can't even move my boat?!?!?!?!!?!!?!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 26, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Spin Island LLC
- © Spin Island LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- map bundle$0.99