Pocket Planes - Airline Management
By NimbleBit LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!
- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Fixed gifting bug!
Neo-Classic, going out with grace
I've been playing Pocket Planes since it came out, and I still love it. As it seems like it's no longer supported, can the developers please give us an update that removes the cap on how many airports we can buy while we're at a given level? I'm currently at level 24 and it took me over a year of casual play to level up from 23 to 24. I cannot buy any more airports even though I have way more than enough coins to do so, and that just makes extended replay value take a steep dive - pardon the pun. Please just give us more freedom to play around with this now, as the game is several years old.
This is an addictive little game. As others have mentioned, progress is slow in the beginning but picks up as you go. The one thing that prevents me from giving 5 stars is a bug I've noticed happening fairly often. I will have a plane ready to board passengers, but there's a phantom passenger that I can't remove and that gives no coins. Interestingly, if I add any two other passengers with the same destination, I get the 25% increase in coins. It's really a little thing but seems to happen every 1 out of 4 or 5 flights. Depending on where the plane is going, it can equal a 250 coins loss each time. :/
This is a dynamite game. Aside from the fact that it's outright fun to play, my favorite part of what this game offers is the variable pace you can play. If I want to stay busy I can make many short flights, or I can set long flights and come back hours later. A key to excellent gaming is allowing progression with variability, and pocket planes is one of the best in the industry on that front to date, which is amazing since its been going strong for three years!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NimbleBit LLC
- © 2014 NimbleBit LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 20 Plane Bux$0.99
- Pack of 200 Plane Bux$4.99
- Pack of 1,000 Plane Bux$19.99
- Pack of 5,000 Plane Bux$39.99