By Fairlady Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All new Spring and Easter Update - help Grandma find the Easter Eggs! Join this charming dancing Grandma and all her silly veggies for fun adventures in the garden! Play 8 garden-themed mini-games and watch educational videos of real-life gardening narrated by Grandma! Plus, pick surprise goodies from Grandma's bag!
Grandma's Garden is loaded with fun activities and enriching content for kids. It's a great companion to Grandma's Kitchen, Grandpa's Workshop, and Grandma Loves Bugs games from the same developer!
App Store Features: NEW AND NOTEWORTHY, FUN LEARNING, APPS FOR PRESCHOOLERS, and more!
EIGHT ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES:
1. Match the Vegetables. Those veggies are hiding behind the bushel baskets... can you match them up?
2. Color the Vegetable. Oh no! Grandma's vegetable is the wrong color! Color it to reveal a silly-faced veggie grinning at you!
3. Count the Vegetables. Grandma needs help figuring out how many she has. Count them and send them to her bag.
4. First Letters. Oh dear! The P fell off Potato! Can you put it back?
5. Shapes. Time to water the garden! Grandma wants to use the watering can with the circle on it...
6. Touch the Colors. Can you pick all the orange flowers?
7. Spot the Difference. Which is the biggest one?
8. Number Groups. Which group has the correct number of items?
"A positive and welcoming environment for young children to learn numbers, letters and colors." - bestappsforkids, April 2012
- Shapes: circle, heart, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, diamond, star
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, pink, white
- Numbers (counting, quantities, numeral recognition, group recognition): 1-8
- Letters: A, B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, O, P, R, S, T, W, and Z
- Vocabulary: lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, potato, corn, eggplant, chili pepper, onion, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, mushroom, carrot, artichoke, pumpkin, pea, radish
- Differentiation: find differences between objects
Grandma's Garden was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents of preschoolers for children ages 5 and under.
"It's got a spunky grandma with a purple beehive hairdo who tells you to 'Give Granny a kiss!' between games. Cute!" - bestkidsapps
More Grandma and Grandpa Games:
Grandpa’s Workshop (high-fiving Grandpa teaches primary skills)
Grandma's Kitchen (fun and learning with Grandma and her wacky utensils)
Grandma Loves Bugs (adventure into the forest to learn about creepy-crawlies)
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games that provide excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to allow your children to use your iOS device, we recommend that you keep your device in a protective cover and supervise your children at all times. :)
What's New in Version 2.2
Huge Spring and Easter update: NEW 8th mini-game plus spring flowers, bunnies, decorations, and even an Easter Egg hunt! Have fun!
Such a cute thing!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fairlady Media, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012, Fairlady Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.