By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KP 3.1 Mobile App
By Kaiser Permanente
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and a dashboard with more detailed health care updates at a glance.
Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone).
If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 3.1.7
• Updated location and facility information
This app makes it very convenient to make doctors appointments and communicate with your doctor very easy-to-use. The only reason I didn't give a five star rating was due to the fact it should allow you to stay signed in without having to enter my password every time I want to use it. It's my device no one else has the password to it. why can't I be given the option to stay signed in?
Easy to use and fast!
I tried to make an appointment online at least 4 different times and it kept saying the system wasn't working. I just downloaded the app and made and appointment and refilled RX in 5 minutes! So easy and convenient. Will definitely use this rather than the website.
Functional easy app
It's basic,simple, quick and has all the basic info you need. All my health records and my family's are accessible and a breeze to schedule and cancel appointments. It's also easy to send/receive messages to my doctors , lab results etc. love this app 100%
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 20, 2014
- Version: 3.1.7
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.