MLB.com At Bat
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2017 ****
- Customize your iPhone and iPad homescreens with MLB Club-branded app icons
- iPad team pages - see all the scores/news/video for your favorite team in one place
- Improved Gameday Experience including: Swipe to access field and lineups; Introducing batter Hot/Cold Zones; Expanded Statcast data in the game feed; and faster loading times
- Overall app performance and Chromecast improvements
- 3D touch notification improvements (faster video loading)
- Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Club rosters
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****AT BAT FEATURES ****
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 10.4.2
• General app improvements
Please add a “I’m watching this game” alert option
I can’t tell you how many times an alert has ruined the suspense of the game. I’ll be intently listening to a game only to be notified 5-10 seconds before something happens. I can’t listen to/watch every game so I like to keep the notifications on, but it would be nice to “snooze” them for the duration of a specific game.
Otherwise the app is well done.
What’s the point of getting a subscription when. It blacks out your local team. Isn’t that the whole reason you subscribe?!? Aren’t you supposed to be able to watch EVERY game?!?
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 21, 2017
- Version: 10.4.2
- Size: 151 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- At Bat Premium with Trial$2.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly with Trial$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99