MLB.com At Bat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 2015 Opening Day***
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW IN AT BAT FOR OPENING DAY ****
- Apple Watch: Introducing support for At Bat on Apple Watch, beginning April 24, 2015, to get live scores, statistics, pitch tracking, player cards, notifications and news.
- Pre-Game Lineup notifications (iPhone)
- Up-to-the-moment game analysis feed with play tracking data, game tweets and inline video highlights (iPhone, requires Premium subscription)
**** ADDITIONAL NEW FEATURES LAUNCHED IN 2015 ****
- New UI for all 30 team pages & the league-wide scoreboard (iPhone only)
- Player search expanded to include all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Re-designed UI for the newsreader (iPhone & iPad)
- Team-by-team statistical data filters (iPhone only)
- Native resolution to optimize At Bat for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Easy access to every game with new team schedule navigation (iPhone only)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Spring Training to Opening Day to the World Series.
****At Bat Subscription Options****
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****At Bat Features (iPhone, iPad)***
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
• See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
• Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Condensed Games
• Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Customizable push notifications for game start, game end, in-game video highlights, condensed game, lead changes, run-scoring plays, team and league news.
• Closed captioning for live video
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account
What's New in Version 8.1.2
• Restored live radio broadcast breaks
• General performance improvements
MLB devotes no resources to this App....
I guess it must be nice to have a legitimate monopoly, make Billions of dollars and not be held accountable for a product like this App. The audio feed can be extremely frustrating as it will cut out in the middle of a broadcast and I either have to shut down and open again, or switch to the opposing team radio feed and then back to home team. Support is totally useless because when I complain they did nothing other than send me the FAQ's and equipment requirements. And forget trying to view the live broadcast of your home team if you happen to be an in area where it is being broadcast. Honestly...play the commercials, I don't care. I'm not always in a location where the tv carries the game.
I like to listen to games, but...
The radio part of this app doesn't work well enough. If I stop the playback, simply hitting play doesn't make the audio start up. I have to switch to a different feed and then back to the feed I want to listen to. This is annoying.
Also, WHY do we get score updates via push notification while listening to the game? There have been many times this season where I get the notification of runs scored before I hear them get scored on the game audio. This takes away the fun of listening.
It's great that there are so many highlight videos to watch, and I really like the condensed games. But fix the radio bits.
Everything you need in 1 place
I have directv, I used to buy the baseball package through them. Never again! This app is the best... Not only can you watch the game at home on your TV but you can also watch on the road. I can watch day games at work, while I'm fishing, or lounging at the beach.
It also has news, scoreboard, atbat, everything! You can even watch vintage games.
I will never pay more to get less with directv again. I wish I could order a lifetime subscription!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 8.1.2
- Size: 53.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat$3.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- 2015 MLB.TV Premium Yearly$129.99
- 2014 MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99
- MLB.TV Premium Yearly$24.99