The Tribez HD - Join the fun!
By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Game Insight, the ‘Best mobile game publisher of 2012’, presents its legendary game The Tribez!
Featured in iTunes What's Hot & Popular category!
Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
• Beautiful vibrant world you'll get immersed into instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
• Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
• Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
• Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
**WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK**
“I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
“I love Tribez because its challenging. I'm hoping my kindle continues to get the updates and id like my walrus to want the fish but im happy i have quests and I love the Great MoonEvent”.
“I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover.
I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay
Official Page on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Tribez_iPad
Game Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4oT9D7_06Y
What's New in Version 4.3
• Sensational news! The tribezmen continue to uncover the aliens' secrets! Build an unusual mine and learn the legends of the Shard of Heaven Mine. Construct a Sky Circle and start getting amazing Gems!
• Big Turkey Day is fast approaching! Collect everything you need to build a Big Brazier and you could get a Turkey Farm as a gift! The famous chef Paolu will help you make a great feast and give the tribezmen one truly big turkey!
• Elite upgrades are now available for the Altar of Feelings, School, Museum, Tax Office, Post Office, Police, Ancient Library and Cafeteria! Upgrade them all and become the most prosperous Chief ever!
• Good news for all the economical Chiefs out there! We’ve got a limited-time offer on the Milkman's Hut, the Amber Workshop and the Gardener's Hut. These buildings produce Milk, pieces of Amber and also revive the withered trees in Farmer's Bay!
Great game but greedy developers
I love the game itself. But I HATE the fact that there is no confirmation message before the game uses your gems. How many times have I accidentally wasted an unfair amount of my gems doing stupid things like speeding up the time it takes one of my buildings to make money. I always try to save my gems for more important things. But you might accidentally press a wrong button and there's no going back. It's absolutely ridiculous that they allow this to happen. Also, the time it takes for you to find items if you're not using gems is unbelievably long. I've been searching for months for a particular item and the game simply won't let me find it. Anyone can see that it's a deliberate attempt by the developers to get you to use your gems .. Which cost real hard earned money. If this doesn't improve I'm just going to delete this title .. Good game but they're too hungry.
I love playing the game, but I accidentally deleted it at level 32. finally got my turkey on the brazier and had lots of stuff built. But - when I reinstalled it it started me at the beginning. So sad.
I'm hoping that my game can be restored. Not really happy about losing all my data. Btw, I'm still on the leaderboards in Game Center.
Love this type of game and this game has been around for a while. I have seen many changes. I love it and will continue to play. Only fault is that it is rather big and if your running out of space it does take a little to load but well worth the wait.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 322 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © 2015, Game Insight
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- 225 Gems$19.99
- 76 Gems$6.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$1.99
- 110 Gems$9.99
- 53 Gems$4.99
- You get 330 Gems$9.99
- You Get 159 Gems$4.99
- 675 Gems$19.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$2.99