The Tribez: Build a Village
By Game Insight
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• This game works when you’re offline too – play it on a plane, in the subway or in the car. Enjoy!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
• Beautiful vibrant world you'll get immersed into instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
• Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
• Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
• Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK:
• “I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
• “I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover. I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay.
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTribezCommunity
Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wogFrbM-aQ
What's New in Version 7.2.2
• The game now loads much faster!
• The Spring Festival is almost here! Chase away leprechauns and earn a special Golden Mug! Upgrade the treasury in time to receive valuable prizes every day!
• Do you want rich harvests? Upgrade Plots and Patches to exclusive and elite levels to get great harvests for the same price and in the same time!
• More gems, gold, and valuable items! Find the Dino Treasure by taking part in competitions and get the Pterodactyl Treasure from the Chief’s Residence.
• Minor technical enhancements
The game is really interesting, the cost is outrageous, hundreds of dollars I have invested in order to complete the quests trying to build the buildings they want and expand. I think I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what it is. I have tried several times to log into their support icon and it never opens up for me. I'm really new to the games and I don't belong to any social media sites could be why I can't get support, they rely on social media contact way too much.
All in all this is really a terrific game, the graphics are amazing. I just wish it didn't cost so much and didn't have the social media, and provided better support.
Fun Game, but......
Fun, cute game. Like how you don't have to have an Internet connection to play, so I can play whenever. I am a bit disappointed that even though my game was connected to my Facebook account, I could not get my previous game progress back since I had to do a factory reset on my device since I was having trouble with it. They need to make it where if the app gets deleted or you have to reset device like I did, then you should be able to pick up where you left off by logging into either Facebook or the Gamecenter. Now I have to start from the beginning and I really hate that.
So far so good
Just ignore all the 'by this, that and gobs more' patience is how this game is played. I will make purchases in the near future, it's a good game.
Follow the quests, don't be afraid to purchase extra houses you WILL need them and open loads of trunks and upgrade. The minimum number of buildings you will purchase with game gold won't be enough, the houses, wood, farms etc... Purchase new land when can and keep up on food, food is more is most important closely followed by wood.
I just started and there is a lot about the game I don't know. As time goes I will update.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 03, 2017
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 173 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight UAB
- © Game Insight, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- Basket of Gems$6.99
- 225 Gems$19.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$1.99
- 110 Gems$9.99
- 53 Gems$4.99
- You Get 228 Gems$6.99
- Prudent Chief's Kit$2.99
- You Get 501 Gems$14.99
- 90 Gems$2.99