The Tribez HD - Join the fun!
By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Game Insight, the ‘Best mobile game publisher of 2012’, presents its legendary game The Tribez!
Featured in iTunes What's Hot & Popular category!
Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
• Beautiful vibrant world you'll get immersed into instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
• Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
• Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
• Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
**WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK**
“I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
“I love Tribez because its challenging. I'm hoping my kindle continues to get the updates and id like my walrus to want the fish but im happy i have quests and I love the Great MoonEvent”.
“I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover.
I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay
Official Page on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Tribez_iPad
Game Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4oT9D7_06Y
What's New in Version 4.1
• Experience new adventures on Farmer's Bay! Help Kuokki the Alchemist find the mysterious Wonder Tree. Revive the Tree, get its buds as a reward and turn them into gems!
• Explore new territories, uncover great secrets and complete fascinating quests in the Piedmont Lands!
• Make your island even more beautiful with new decorations including the Toy Dino, Toy Bunny, Pilot, Rider and the astonishing golden Piglet!
• Get the newest game information with the help of the Messenger Rabbit! Don’t miss out on his messages and get a reward for updating as well!
• The Elixir of Mastery is now available to you! It will permanently increase the number of actions you can perform in a competition by five points.
• Play with pleasure! By popular demand, players that skip quest goals now receive discounts on resources and items needed for these goals!
I love the game, for the most part. The issue that I tend to have is the cost (whether gold or otherwise) for quest items that are to be purchased in order to complete the quest. Especially, when the reward is not balanced with the cost. I don't feel that I get enough for spending, sometimes, millions in gold. The reward is very menial in comparison. If these items are meant to be purchased by those who have reached such a high level that they have millions to spend with nothing to buy, I can see that, but don't make those purchases a quest requirement for me at my level. It should not appear until I have reached that level where I have millions to spare, with nothing to spend it on. At my current level, I have multi-million golds worth of territory to open. I do not have $20 million just sitting around to spend on a stupid cauldron just to fulfill a quest.
Also, if I am unable to fulfill a quest, I should not even be given the quest. I once had a quest that I was over 10 levels away from even being able to fulfill. Ridiculous.
Also, I am sure that most people love them, but I hate the stupid little animals, and everything related to them. My opinion.
Won't load without restarting, can't add friends
I played this game a few years ago and loved it, I became completely addicted. I had to delete it from my pad because I was spending too much time on it. Recently I was laid up and wanted to play again to fill the time. I am very unhappy because if I close the game it will not reload unless I restart my iPad. Also I cannot add friends using codes like before, but can only add people I'm friends with on Facebook. My friends are not gamers, and I'm unwilling to bother them with unwanted invitations. I can't figure out why the creators of this game would limit it like that. Very soon I will come to a place where I can't proceed because I have no friends to add.
Love it but not going to spend all my $$$$
I love this game but it says I need all kinds of gems to upgrade houses, purchase special items etc. but there is no way to EARN them except maybe one or two here and there. If you want to move forward you have to buy with real money. Much as I really love this game they are just not offering enough gems for the buck. Since each house upgrade is almost thirty gems it will be a long time before I come back to try and play this again. They are too greedy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 316 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © 2015, Game Insight
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- 225 Gems$19.99
- 76 Gems$6.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$1.99
- 110 Gems$9.99
- 53 Gems$4.99
- You get 330 Gems$9.99
- You Get 159 Gems$4.99
- Prudent Chief's Kit$2.99
- 675 Gems$19.99