By Ascend Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyday people are discovering new ways to help mobile business get more done on the go. We're doing our part. Meet our app "The Proposal".
We have had success stories ranging from landscaping companies to car dealerships, but one thing each company has in common is their need to make the most of every minute on the job. We understand that need and that is why we are proud to provide companies with a powerful app that is simple to use. The Proposal is designed for you and your on-the-go company.
Want to see it in action? Check out our promo video on YouTube, search for "The Proposal App".
The Proposal is an intuitive, attractive graphical user interface that includes the tools sales professionals require to generate sales estimates and proposals onsite and on demand. It takes responsiveness to a new level while ensuring that typos and mathematical errors, that can cost a business their margins, are a thing of the past. Ascend Studios has included the following features & so much more on the way!
- Versatile design that can be used for any industry or salesperson
- Import your company’s logo & contact information
- Add full summary for scope of work
- Undo/Redo buttons for editing a proposal's scope
- Expanded scope edit box, with adjustable text size so you can see more
of what you write.
- Import client's logo & address from your contacts or the web
- Save footer, company address & logo as defaults
- Save as many client proposals as you can create
- Proposal are searchable & sortable
- Import dealer/vendor price sheets
- Export proposal as a full page PDF
- Export proposal as full RTF document for editing proposals on your computer with normal word processing programs
- Export proposal PDF or RTF files to Dropbox
- Print a proposal using AirPrint
- Email proposal to client
- Set sales tax or use Tax Exempt
- Add discount percentage (by item or entire project)
- Import your scope current verbiage and create new template by using our presets for opening, terms, body or closing statements to accompany the proposal scope
- Set markup percentage for all hardware & labor (on an item-specific or global basis)
- Add hardware (brand, model, description, cost, markup & price) to your inventory
- Add labor skills (title, description, hourly rate, daily rate and markup) to your inventory
- GPS logging to track location of all your clients (all logs stored only on your iPad, Ascend Studios will never access this data)
- Preview all hardware, labor, totals, cost, markup discount & profit for a proposal on one screen
- Lock a proposal to protect it from changes
- Set the proposal to “client view” to hide all profit and markup information
- Full support of the euro
- Proposals may be signed by the provider and/or the client on screen
- Split sales tax setting into product and service settings
- Suitable for development of invoices, shipping lists, etc.
This is the first proposal app to not only include such a broad and expansive feature set, but also provide a full-featured database backbone to support your dealer/vendor confidential files for easy access while on-site.
What people are saying on our website:
"Phenomenal application. Well done." -Piscesqt11
"You guys created THE app I have been waiting for, for a looking time! Regards from The Netherlands" - Anna M. B.
"Great Program!" -Terry C.
"Love the app!" -Omar H.
"I am really liking the app." - Shawn W.
"I have downloaded Your app and I think it's great!" -Remco F.
Please Note: In using the app you, the user, accept all risks and responsibilities for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from its use and any information or materials available within. Ascend Studios and Matrix Information Systems accept no responsibility for any proposal accuracy, cash value, or client acceptance. All proposal content is the responsibility of the user. Use of this product establishes acceptance of these terms.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
-Small bug fixes.
Don't forget to give us an AMAZING review! Your life will be full of great riches once you do.
This app is feature rich with a ton of flexibility. The end results give you a polished and professional look. Even allows you to import excel spreadsheet pricing, include images, adjust tax, markup, discounts and so on. Too many features to list really. If you need to make adjustments to your proposal later on, it's simple and easy to do. Bottom line, if you're looking for an app with a large amount of flexible options, this is it. No more cookie cutter/fill in the blank forms that limit you or don't have features you want. This should be your only purchase. I did request an invoicing feature so that you could invoice for additional expenses at a later date without having to redo your original proposal. They said it was something that will be added in the next couple of months. And, I must say that the support for this is timely and professional which is a breath of fresh air compared to some other apps we've purchased in the past. Keep up the great work guys.
Looking forward to future releases!
This app gives us the ability to be more efficient in the field and also keep our paperwork to a minimum. Being able to provide a detailed and complete proposal to a client on the initial consultation is a breeze with this app. Leaving with a signed proposal as opposed to emailing/faxing then waiting is great too!
I was able to set up this app with our logo, all of our information and a fairly basic price list within an hour and headed to meet with a prospective client. While meeting with our client I was able to prepare a solid, professional, proposal on the spot. The client volunteered the comment, working with us was fast and easy from using our website all the way to the proposal he received. This app completely fits with our business plan to provide our clients with the most professional experience possible. I look forward to all future releases from the creators of the app.
The Best! Using for Sales Training and Consulting Services
I own a Sandler Training sales training and consulting business and was skeptical that it would work for our business as I didn't see any remarks from my world. It worked perfectly! I believe this is not just the best proposal app out there, but one of the VERY best business apps I've ever used. No joke! I was reluctant to pay so much for an app, but it has been worth every penny and lives up to its billing. I've even swapped emails with support (over a weekend) and they were on it. It's easy to use. Intuitive. It does everything I could ask and then some. I love the fact that I can put a cover page with a logo from the client. That's just cool! I've had two clients sign the proposal that I created during the meeting. It takes that little time to create (1-2 minutes).
I'm blown away!