By Gruebler Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Working at home and don’t know how to measure your working time?
Or do you just want to double-check your company’s time accounting software?
Get iJobber now and start tracking your worthy time!
iJobber is the most intuitive and simplest time tracking app.
Perfect for e.g.:
• self-employed workers, freelancers
• small companies, startups
• Store individual notes to every record
• Store GPS and text position to every record
• Store individual labels to every record, e.g. for classification between different projects, customers, companies,...
• Review all records easily
• Get statistics about your work time
Export all records as CSV for later analysis in MS Excel, OpenOffice Calc or Numbers
• Export records as html mail (e.g. directly to your boss)
• Export records to your iPhone calendar
• Share records to Twitter
• Use settings app to customize some behaviour of iJobber for your needs
• To leave the label settings page tap the upper corner of the screen
A word to the calendar export bug:
I'm working on it to fix it. Sorry!
Follow @iJobber also on Twitter or Facebook (www.facebook.com/iJobber) to stay informed about newest updates!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5.3
• Wrong statistics bug fix
• New statistics feature
Please vote this app to support future development. Thanks :-)