Welcome to the ORIGINAL Jigsaw Puzzle app! Enjoy the largest, most beautiful collection of puzzles on the App Store, and play FREE jigsaw puzzles every day!
Don’t let the imitation jigsaw apps fool you. Jigsaw Puzzle is the only app in the App Store made by the jigsaw puzzle experts! Sorting your pieces, moving your pieces around on the board, filling in the edges – it feels just like the real thing! Only now you can take the puzzle with you anywhere you go! We handpick every image to ensure the highest level of quality. Check out some of our favorite puzzle packs, like World of Color, Americana Summer and British Life. We're constantly creating new puzzles that we know you will love!
Jigsaw Puzzle is great for puzzlers of all ages and experience levels. Just pick your number of puzzle pieces and go, it's that simple!
CHOOSE NUMBER OF PIECES
• 4 to 1024-piece puzzles (iPad)
• 4 to 400-piece puzzles (iPhone/iPod Touch)
• Over 20,000 beautiful, high quality images!
• A new FREE puzzle every day!!
• FREE downloadable Puzzle Packs
• New Puzzle Packs released each week
• Earn rewards by completing puzzles!
• Use the Jigsaw Credits you earn to get new Puzzle Packs!
• Puzzles from your favorite jigsaw artists like Joseph Burgess and Nicky Boehme
• Turn your personal photos into your own custom puzzles!
• Play on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad!
• Play large puzzles!
• Music soundtracks
• Scatter pieces on the puzzle area
• Rotate pieces for a greater challenge
• Randomized pieces -- no two puzzles are the same
• Work on more than one puzzle at a time
• Saves every puzzle you've ever solved
• Share completed puzzles with your friends
• Game Center leaderboards -- Compete with your friends!
• 40+ distinct objectives to unlock
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/mwjigsawpuzzle
Check back often to see all the new puzzles we've added!
Winter holidays are upon us, and there’s much to be thankful for! Cozy up with Jigsaw Puzzle and enjoy these new updates:
• It’s the jolliest time of year! Come play our complimentary 2018 Advent Pack!
• Grab some hot cocoa and enjoy dozens of our new, festive holiday puzzles!
• Bundle up this winter with our new Holiday Bundles! Enjoy some of our most beautiful puzzle packs, grouped together, and available to you at an incredible value.
Ratings and Reviews
I'll add my thoughts....I love jigsaw puzzles. The only problem in our house is that the hubby doesn't like to see the card table sitting out. This game takes care of that. I have had a great time getting into the swing of things....getting faster now though. Since I just upgraded I play the sound of waves and it is very relaxing. I love flowers and the color green so I make sure to have those puzzles to work on. I give this app an A plus. One more thing....I really enjoy using my own photos in a puzzle. I recently asked about sizing photos while using my own photos. My question was answered promptly and I really appreciate that.
I really really love this app. So relaxing! Update: 11/17. I really appreciate this app going back to letting the player decide when to add the rest of the pieces after placing the edge pieces in the puzzle. I didn't appreciate it when one of the updates automatically added them after completing the edge pieces. Over all, I have spent many many hours of fun and relaxation with this app. By far the best of several I have tried. I have purchased a lot of puzzles but have had special enjoyment completing puzzles from my own pictures. I give this app A+. Update: December 4, 2017. I don't appreciate the newest upgrade where an instantaneous flash occurs when the correct piece is added. It is definitely annoying. I'd like to turn it off.
Better than others
Physical uhave tried quite a few puzzle apps, and this one is the only one that I’ve not deleted and which I play regularly for the following reasons: 1) No need to purchase anything. I don’t spend my money frivolously because there are so many necessities that are increasingly more expensive already draining g my bank account. This app offers lots of free puzzles, as well as a new free puzzle every day. On some holidays the publisher offers a whole pack of free puzzles. I did decide nto spend less than $2.00 so I would be able to use photos in my camera roll as puzzles. That one purchase also gave me many
different background choices. Most puzzles are fine with the same background, but there are a few that are easier to see with a different color. 2) all of the puzzle pieces are visible at the same time and placed wherever I move them on the same space. Other apps have a tray that the pieces are on, & I have to scroll up & down or right & left to see different pieces. That way we is difficult to find a particular piece to fit in a certain spot of the puzzle. It’s so much easier to be able to see all of the pieces at once. 3) There are such a variety to different packs available for purchase in case you just absolutely have to try one of them, but, as I said above, purchase isn’t necessary to have fun. I appreciate this app!
I truly dislike leaving reviews. I have been doing these puzzles for several years. I finally decided to leave my thoughts about this app. I love it! The app itself is easy to maneuver through. I love hat you can make a puzzle simple enough for a 3 year old or challenging enough for your veteran puzzler. I love that you can turn the ability to rotate the pieces on and off. Sometimes I only have 10 or 15 minutes to do a puzzle so I keep it fairly simple. It helps my brain relax, so I continue on with my busy, hectic day. I'm OCD, so I have to be able to finish a puzzle before I leave. The pictures are awesome. I don't like spending money in apps, but I have in this one. I can't buy a hands on puzzle for 1.99, much less get 30 that I can actually do hundreds, if not thousands of ways. I can also use my own pictures too.
What I don't love about the app is that there are so many pop ups for "Sales". I generally don't buy those. I go through the store and choose the ones that I want. The only other thing that I can think of is the backgrounds. I think there needs to be more neutral, calm backgrounds, or tables. I can only use a couple, the neon, or bright red ones make it so I can't even see the puzzles. That's not a big deal, just an opinion. I'm sure they work for others out there, just not me. Overall, it's a 5 Star app!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Critical Hit Software
- 157.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MobilityWare
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $3.99
- World of Color II $4.99
- The Tropics $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.