Video Download & Player - Titan Downloader
By Beckham Matin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully Featured Private Video Manager、Video Downloader and video player!!
KEEP YOUR MOST VALUABLE, PRIVATE, AND INCRIMINATING VIDEOS AWAY FROM PRYING EYES.
- mp4, m4v, mov,mpeg,m3u8,flv,swf,wav,rmvb...
- Bookmark manager
- Single tap downloads
* Press a download link, play button, or video thumbnail image.
- Fast Downloading
- Multiple downloading at one time
- Pause, resume, or cancel downloading
- Live download progress bar
- Downloads badge
- Collection manager
- Move, rename or delete files(tap and hold to rename)
- Passcode Lock
- Secret Collection
- Landscape and Portrait
- Auto play next video
- Fine scrubbing
- Remembering Playback position
- Background playback (iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.0 or later)
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- Bug fixed.
BEST APP EVER!!!
This app is just the greatest! I swear I don't usually get this excited, but this time the app is just too awesome! The download feature is simple and very easy to use, and I adore the wide range of sites they allow. Easily the widest and best on the market! Even better, they let the user keep playing the videos' sounds while using other apps!!!! Without going down and turning the sound back on manually, I mean! Plus the downloaded videos are automatically stored like a playlist, so that the next video will automatically play once the one before it is finished!!! This app is abolutely amazing and I highly recommend it! The only thing I would possibly recomend as a change is the ability to change the way the videos are alphabetised to being ordered alphabetically. Currently they are automatically stored chronologically. Other than that though, this app is a MAGICAL GIRL!!!
Would be the best IF....
I like this video download app. It's simple and easy to use and easy to keep track of files. One thing you guys need to do to increase popularity is to have a account access in case someone changes/loses phone. For example, let's say I save 5 videos on my iPhone 5s and I then upgraded to a iPhone 6 plus. When I redownload this app it should ask for a login page so when I login I won't lose the 5 videos I downloaded on my old phone. Or updating the app is pretty risky too cause I don't want to lose the videos either. Not saying it will happen but I don't want to risk the chance. Having an account login thing would definitely bring this to 5 stars. I guarantee you guys will become more popular by doing this. Also cut down on the ads. I don't mind them every other time I open the app but every single time is annoying. This is pretty good app overall but could use some work.
YOU CAN STILL DOWNLOAD!
Guys I figured out how to do it. It's a bit tricky so I'll be as detailed as possible. Copy the link of the video you want. Then paste it and let it load. Once it's loaded and ready to go, highlight the URL bar and CLEAR it out as if you're going to type in a different URL. When it's blank, press and hold on the black space and a menu comes up that says "Download" "Download As" etc. just click on "Download" and there you go!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 04, 2014
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Beckham Matin
- © TopRankApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.