Robokill 2: Leviathan Five
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wandake Game Studios presents the follow up to the smash-hit Robokill: Robokill 2: Leviathan Five!
Robokill 2 blends classic arcade action with RPG elements. Battle your enemies in this adrenaline packed dual stick shooter, with over 600 rooms spread over 12 different missions and 3 different chapters. More than 25 new enemies, tons of new pickups and powerups and a gripping storyline.
• 3 in-depth Episodes containing 12 Missions
• 600 rooms of enemy killing mayhem
• 25+ Diabolical New Enemies
• 30+ Uber-weapons and items
• A sidekick hover-bot. Your own hover-bot!
• In-app purchase system lets you level up early and buy your toys quickly
• Amazing graphics optimized especially for iPad
• Blazing fast gameplay
• Responsive and customizable controls
• Awesome original soundtrack
• Smooth learning curve with increasingly challenging maps
• Smart enemy AI
• Inventory for customizing onboard weapons before each new battle
• Try different combos of guns, shield boosters and repair packs
• Detailed weapons stats
• Earn experience points to get the biggest, baddest weapons and power-ups
• Find all the hidden power-ups, weapons, cash and gear drops
• Checkpoints & teleportation nodes keep you always in the action
Robokill 2 continues where the story of the first left off. Mining Facility Leviathan Five has been overrun by hostile forces. This time, instead of dealing with a deadly robot invasion, you must fend off a species of vicious alien lizards. Eliminate the threat using any means necessary.
Help clear the infestation of Leviathan Five!
What's New in Version 1.5.2
A critical bug which was preventing some players from getting past the name-entry screen has been resolved.
Most Underrated Game on the App Store
This is by far one of my favorite games ever made on here. It needs more marketing and blogs about it because I've followed this since it was on PC. Make a 3rd one because I'm still hooked. People, buy it. Seriously.
At least it works now
It gets way too difficult way too quickly. There aren't as many item drops and better equipment is hard to acquire because of the steep price. Also, I must've fallen off the map at least a dozen times. Other than the cool new weapons, the first game was better.
Yes there must be a robokill 3!
If there is a robokill 3, I would freaking freak out and download it the moment it is released!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 09, 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 80.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wandake LLC
- © 2012 Wandake Game Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reign Supreme$4.99
- Rise Above$1.99
- Step It Up$0.99
- Grand Titan$14.99