Any.do - To-do List & Task Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions use Any.do to capture everyday tasks, organize big projects and share lists with the people around them. From planning an awesome vacation to organizing a big project or sharing a shopping list with a loved one - Any.do makes it easy to keep your life organized in one place. Any.do seamlessly syncs between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet so you, and everyone around you, can access it from anywhere.
"A MUST-HAVE APP" by the New York Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG and more
** Featured over 20 times in the App Store **
Key features: cross platform support, seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, recurring reminder, location reminders, shared tasks and lists, file attachments, beautiful themes, gesture support and much more.
Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, you should try Any.do Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Unlimited collaboration
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Unlimited file attachments
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love hearing from our users! Say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.any.do/faq
What's New in Version 3.2.5
Thanks for using Any.do! We are constantly improving our app and delivering these enhancements back to the App Store. Every update is a boost to the app's stability, speed, and security.
In this update:
Expand / Collapse is now available to all users
Fixed the Japanese font issue
We fixed a bug causing the app to freeze on load in certain scenarios
We fixed a bug that when signing out and signing in with a different user you still get reminders for the previous user
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Any.do is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We'd greatly appreciate it.
Wish I knew about this sooner!!!
I go through a lot of apps. I'll hear/read suggested apps and give them a try. Such apps rarely make the cut. Even if an app may have potential I end up getting annoyed over early prompts to rate an app or even having to rate an app in order to continue using the app and/or unlock additional options. The fact that this app didn't do any of those things had me hooked from the start. Plus, it really is the best to-do list app I've seen that syncs with my calendar and other platforms. Easy to use, to the point, nice design, and flexible. None of that extra crap that sometime bogs down apps. Really, I don't know how this app is free. I've used paid to-do list apps that are intended to sync up with other things but I've found that their focus can sometimes be on design and not function, or too much function/options and it ends up being a mess because you're not sure where to start. Great app!! Definitely getting the paid version!
Very good to-do app
I use lists constantly to keep myself organized. I have gone through several notes apps. This is one of the best. The interface is simple and clean; easy to use. You can choose to have one gigantic list or break it up into multiple lists. I love the ability to quickly push your list items to tomorrow or upcoming, but you also have the ability to schedule an item for a particular day. It syncs beautifully across all of my devices (iPhone, iPad, MacBook)!
I haven't used the Pro version so can't comment on that. Sharing a list without Pro requires the other person to download the app too, which they don't always want to do. Would be nice to be able to just email a list to someone (perhaps that is a Pro feature). Anyway, overall this is my to-do list of choice. I love it.
Update is bae <3
I tried to find an app that could keep my to do lists categorized and separate, but still show me what I had to do today, tomorrow or later this week, or indefinite tasks, regardless of the category. When I got the email from any do that they had updated the app, I was reluctant to try it out again, but I’m so glad I did. This app is a DREAM. It keeps things simple so you aren’t forced to schedule every task like most apps, but has all the powerful features of complex planning apps if you need them. It’s elegant and simple. Definitely a must have to stay motivated and on track.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 3.2.5
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Any.DO inc.
- © Any.DO Inc. | The Good Day Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro subscription - limited offer$2.99
- Pro subscription - limited offer$26.99
- 50% Off Premium Yearly Plan$22.99