The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
*This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
**Because of its many features, we recommend connecting to WiFi the first time you launch this game. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics made for the Retina display, you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
What's New in Version 4.7.2
Real friends want you to live a balanced life. Digital ones want you to spend 24/7 playing Tapped Out. Unlock prizes for being “sociable” in our latest update!
-FRIENDSHIP POINTS: Earn Friend Points by visiting friends’ towns. Collect those points to raise your Friendship Level and unlock prizes!
-FACEBOOK CONNECT: Having trouble finding neighbors? Sync Tapped Out with your Facebook account and get your friends to play with you!
Remember, Tap unto others as you would have them tap unto you!
Fun game, stupid sign in
I enjoy this game, really I do, but two things annoy me to no end:
1) The login process is needlessly complicated. Never in my life have I encountered a login form that makes me enter my email & submit that and then loads a second form for me to enter my password. It's ridiculously poor user interface design.
2) If you leave the app for even a second, the whole thing needs to be loaded again. Another, a poor design choice which makes for a really frustrating experience.
As of the last version they seemed to have cleared up the rampant crashing issues (though it does still hang pretty frequently). The biggest bug I've seen in this version has to do with the new login fields, which no longer let you paste or use keyboard shortcuts.
Who's designing this thing?!
I like the game a lot but like previously said there needs to be quests for each character to earn donuts instead if just when leveling up to get one or two.
And don't take away characters/items that are only available for certain periods of time. Make them available to get on different side quests. I played a lot before and got everything from the tree house of horror then stopped playing for a while. But when I started again I didn't have any of the holiday specials at all they were gone.
And it's not hard to get friends to play with on this game. Just write your name in a review and others will see it. This is how I got a lot if friends a year ago.
Love the game but I wish I could play it on the computer!!!
I love playing this game!!! The characters are great and I love that I am getting to rebuild Springfield! I've been a fan of the show since it first aired. I just wish that I could play it from my computer. Visiting the FB page and seeing "play now" was an utter disappointment when I realized it was a link to download via iTunes, which I had already done. I hope eventually you will consider making play available through Facebook!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99