The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
What's New in Version 4.23.6
Lisa’s movie, while a box office blunder, united the town and led to the defeat of the giant monsters. Plus it was a critical darling! While the normal monsters make themselves at home and the townsfolk settle back into their routine, what’s next for your town? A turkey time-out? The start of snowfall in Springfield? A recount of the presidential election?
Stay tuned for the holidays, for more new characters, more new buildings, more new stories, and less eggnog! We promise!
All tapped out
My biggest problem is that I have been playing the game a really long time. I'm on level 127. I have spent a lot of money (hundreds of dollars) buying donuts to purchase buildings, characters, and/or donuts just to speed up character jobs etc. So, imagine how upset I am when I contact the game for technical issues and no one has really put forth an effort to correct my problem. I had to take out a whole character and his building just to be able to play the game. Customer service shut down my ticket more than once without contacting me to make sure the problem has been resolved. So, of course, when I call in I have to start from starch with a new representative. Another problem is, the lil mini games within the game doesn't give you enough time to win all the prizes. Would be nice if those prizes would be offered later or if you could buy them. I also experienced certain tasks I was being asked to do the game won't allow me to even start those task and I'm not sure why. Ex. Task was in krustyland, I freed character of task took to krustyland but character did not show up. Only other problem I have with this game, it's that after playing so long you end up having bought all the buildings with money you earned from character jobs. So, from that point on, you must purchase everything else with donuts (that you must pay for) unless given a mini game to win them.
Long time player
I have been playing this game about 6 years now, just reached level 132. I have not spent any real money at all, not one cent. I have had freeze up issues the last few months to the point where I could only tap a few taps before it would crash, but I played on. But since buying a refurbished iPad 4th generation 64 GB, those issues have disappeared and now I truly enjoy this game again without the crash scenarios bogging me down. It would be nice if EA would provide more monorail stations as I continue to build more track than I can use without more stations. They sit in storage for now. Also more ocean would be nice as the water is crowded with maximum piers and other water items. I use my donuts mostly for the higher bonus features for green money and XP, presently giving me over 300% in bonus money & XP's, amassing a cash bank now of $130+ million and growing about a million every 2 or 3 days depending on how much new land is available to buy, which at this point is maxed out. My advice is not to use donuts for non bonus items. It would be nice if the Upper Class buildings had a payout, but I guess that reflects on reality as the rich don't pay taxes. The Simpsons is a Great sarcasm of modern society? I love playing this time wasting game when I have the time to waste!
Last guy said he had issues but I never have. I have plenty of time to finish the mini games with time to spare and I've been playing quite a long time. Probably over 3 years which is exceptional for me as I don't normally play games on my phone or tablet. They don't give you time to get bored with the game as every time you do-get bored- they throw an awesome task or special for a holiday. This last Halloween was by far my favorite and I can't wait to see what they do for Christmas. Only problem I have is that some glitch makes it so I can't visit my friends without the game kicking me out. This just started about 3 months ago but it's very annoying. I absolutely adore this game. They keep it interesting. Whoever the programmers or creative team are they are absolute geniuses. Although I have some great ideas to add but no one has asked me. You should be able to chat with neighbors and maybe be able to trade inventory. That would be way cool but you should be able to chat with neighbors
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 4.23.6
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Platinum Scratch-R$7.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99