The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.17.0
Party Snacks? Check!
Spooky Campfire built with Evil Driftwood? Check and Check!
An ancient evil stirs in Springfield and the adults have no idea (about this or anything else). It’s up to the kids to solve this problem (no matter that they may have caused it)! Play today and fill up your special update treat bag with:
· Spooky Campfire Stories (that come to life)
· Brand new costumes for your favorite characters
· New Daily Challenges
· And much much more!
BRING BACK UNEMPLOYMENT FOLDER
The only reason I started playing more often was because of the new unemployment office actions. I don't know about you, but I don't have time to click on 100 characters plus collect $ from all the buildings multiple times a day. Hoping this was just a glitch with the update and it will be back since the consensus seems to be that everyone enjoyed that feature. Also really annoyed with how many 30sec, 2min, etc type jobs that are involved with Springfield heights and the monorail. It's tedious and extremely time consuming to have to constantly send characters on those tasks. PLEASE do not add anymore jobs with these requirements. It's too much.
New Update Issues!!!
This new Halloween update is making my game crash upon entering it. Fix this so I can play again. Also, I can tell by looking at the other reviews that you have removed the option to send all characters on jobs simultaneously. That was the worst decision that you've ever made. It seriously affects long-term players like myself that have been playing long enough to obtain all the characters. Removing that option right after recently adding it is almost as if you are taunting the players. If you don't reconsider installing the option back, you seriously jeopardize losing the loyalty of the experienced players.
Unemployment office folder or bust!!!
I am right on cue with other posts I see written below. I have played this game for years, and have over 100 characters. It gets daunting clicking and sending one by one each character on jobs. I was ready to delete the app, then along came the saving grace of the unemployment office folder! I could finally send everyone in a matter of seconds, and enjoyed playing it again. This morning, with the update, and the folder gone, I turned the game off and am ready to delete it once more. PLEASE BRING BACK THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE FOLDER!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 4.17.0
- Size: 82.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99