The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.22.5
The dimensional doorway has been sealed and Springfield is getting back to normal... well, as normal as possible. As the townsfolk get back to their daily tasks and characters from the future find a new home in the past, what’s next for your town? Write down what you’d like to see in your diary and then if you are right, feel smug about it.
New characters, buildings and stories coming soon, so stay tuned!
Noticed the changes!! Now you can send everyone on a task at once! Sweet! Way to respond guys!
Now if only it didn't cost you to send them... I mean I did work to get'em. Not to mention the sacrifices I've made planning this... Lol! But seriously, please make it more efficient without taking away from the experience of the game. I really do like the game. Hopefully changes happen for the better... Otherwise I might go on a bike ride. Or actually do something productive with my life. Oh! And give us more donuts!! Or give us months where we double, triple or even quadruple the money we make. I jus feel like the game is so slow. I understand you guys want to make money, I see the potential, but please make the game experience better. I've played this game the last two years, I have at least 150 characters and only make 70,000 a day, and now your charging me to send them on task. I hope you guys make some cool changes. Looking forward to seeing what you think of. P.s. I'M SO SERIOUS ABOUT THE BIKE RIDE!!
This isn't that exciting of a game, but it does let me revel in the nostalgia of the show... They have fun missions to complete every now and then and you can unlock special items! Downside is, you can be building up and collecting and then when the developers put a patch or update out all the work you did if you didn't collect in time, (because most updates and missions end over night when you're normally sleeping) and you don't get any choice but to run their update. You cannot play any further until you do update and there is no going back to use the items you've saved up. Also, when the game does do updates, instead of the game being ready to play when you go into the app, you have to wait for it to download the patches and install... Don't you think all that should've been done when you wasted my time to download the update to begin with?!?! This game frustrates me and I don't know why I even play sometimes. Don't waste your time, unless you really like wasting your time.
Takes up WAY too much space.
I have played this game since it came out and have loved it. On all of my devices this is the first game that gets downloaded. But I get really disappointed when you guys do an update, and I go to play and it takes twenty minutes to download even more updates. And then it tells me I don't have enough storage space. And I have had to wait for this to download three times JUST TODAY. I'm getting a little bit frustrated with this because I shouldn't have to delete messages and pictures just so that I can play my favorite game. I get that you guys have a ton of extra stuff and that makes the game as awesome as it is, but come on now, figure something out here. Pokego doesn't even give me this much nonsense. And I've deleted that just to have room for this. AND IVE HAD TO REDOWNLOAD IT THREE TIMES IN ONE DAY!! Cmon! PLEASE
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 4.22.5
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Platinum Scratch-R$7.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99