The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.21.2
Heroes return to Springfield to fight evil (while gyros return to Springfield to fight a lack of tzatziki sauce). But when a plot is revealed that threatens the entire town, heroes and villains are forced to team up to save it!
Join iconic Simpsons characters and their alter-egos as they battle against a greater evil. With new characters, buildings, decorations, and more... including a new battle system. Can you unite villains and heroes to save the town!?
My favorite game app.
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!!!
This game has been my favorite past time every day for over 4 years now.
I was 29 when the Simpsons first came out and I watched it for two years. I was a huge fan. But then it seemed every time I went to watch it Fox had stupid football on that ran over and you either saw 10 minutes of Simpsons or none at all. So I quit watching. But now thanks to FXX I have been watching them in order on Comcast replay. I'm up to season six. My point is, it has made my game so much more enjoyable and fun because I'm learning all the gags and characters and situations. For instance last night I learned about the stonecutters club. When that challenge came out a couple years ago I had no clue what it was. And I get a big smile on my face when I see an episode that I have in my village. Things like the T tree and the Olmec head and the monorail, etc. so I would suggest you watch them all in order if you're a long time player of tapped out. Makes this so much more fun!
BEWARE EA games
EA has horrible customer service. They will steal game content you paid for and then not give it back when you complain (happened to me). And eventually they will just stop answering you at all (also happened to me). They have no other way of contacting their customer service other than email so it makes it very easy for them to ignore you (very clever EA, nice scam). So kiss your money goodbye. You'd be better off throwing any money you were going to spend in these apps out your window.
I've played this game for two years but for the last three game updates I've had to delete just about everything to make room for the updates. Now I can't play because not enough free space. I have scrubbed my iPad as much as possible and I'm tired of having to sacrifice just for a small update. No other game hogs so much space. It's a real shame because I really enjoyed playing. My kids play and it was a way to stay connected with them too. I hope they can find a way to slim things down for the sake of players. Before I delete the game, I'll check back but for now I'm just frustrated and sad.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 4.21.2
- Size: 93.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Platinum Scratch-R$7.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99