Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Give yourself a Gold Star!
So many things today is about getting verification and affirmation from others (click Like if you agree). There is nothing wrong with that. You need that too. But if you base your self esteem solely on input from others you become too dependent and might end up as an affirmation addict.
By training your self to recognize your positive qualities and moments you don't just feel better, you get a firmer foundation for life.
Give yourself a Gold Star every time You do something that makes You feel good!
- Give yourself a gold star by dragging it to your picture.
- List and add comments to your gold stars.
- View gold star statistics.
- View, mail and print certificates.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fixed annoying menu bug when selecting photo .
- Shows configurable motivational texts on first page.
- Average number of stars for the last 30 days.
- Enabled spelling and correction features on all textfields.
- Fixed several small bugs.
I thot you could use it to compliment others! I think it's stupid! Sorry, no stars at all!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 24, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Seller: John Eriksson
- © John Eriksson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.