Empires II: What Would You Risk for World Conquest?
By Fabrice Noui
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Awaken your instincts and conquer the world! Develop a war strategy, determine a country’s strengths and weaknesses, fortify your lands and dominate!
From the moment you select your country of origin, every decision becomes strategic. How will you spend your budget? How will you secure your borders? Will you defeat the enemy or team up to take over the world? In a game of tactics, play as one of 9 regions and wage war against 165 countries. Venture around the large-scale map, sail across oceans and battle your way through victory and defeat.
“He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.” - Sun Tzu
The goal is world domination, and the struggle for power has never been more fun.
• Attack enemy countries, and transfer and strengthen your armies and armada in phased-based warfare.
• Support for two game-play maps, one with 8 regions and 77 countries for a faster game and an advanced strategy map with 7 regions and 130 countries.
• Track the progress and spy on opponents with easily accessible in-game data.
• Earn an extensive list of victories in a detailed battle report.
• Fast, stunning, challenging, and immensely satisfying game play.
• Visually stunning map of the world includes realistic mountain ranges, oceans and natural barriers.
• Challenge up to 6 real-world multiplayer opponents or fight against the game itself.
• Features three multi-player modes: pass and play, local network game and turn-based asynchronous game play.
• Use the strategy of RISK with the added ability to buy ships and cross oceans!
► “I’ve been playing Empire II: What Would You Risk for World Conquest, and loving every minute of it.” - www.148apps.com
► “Believe me, for only two dollars, you are definitely getting your money’s worth.” - http://www.idownloadblog.com
► “very addictive to play.” - http://www.filmoria.co.uk
What's New in Version 2.2
- iPhones 6 & 6S fullscreen resolution
- Fixed fatal crash for iOS 9
- Fixed fatal crash for wifi game
- Improve user experience for online game:
* Display public games with room left. So you can choose which game to join.
* New integrated mail to communicate with other players inside a game.
* The game center turn based mode has been suppressed. All players can play in the same time during a turn.
Good game but new update makes pass and play impossible
Before the newest update it functioned well and the recent update makes online multiplayer great, but the pass and play frequently glitches and will not save a game. This feature is practically unplayable now, please fix.
This game is fun and engaging. Enjoying very much. I would love if you broke this down with newer maps just for some new challenges. Definitely worth the price. This is the next step in creating a better "Risk" game.
Love this game! Like Risk but with more... Wish they would update with more gaming options but it's a great game as is! Latest update has it running smooth!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: fabrice noui
- © Fabrice Noui
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.