Empires II: What Would You Risk for World Conquest?
By Fabrice Noui
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Awaken your instincts and conquer the world! Develop a war strategy, determine a country’s strengths and weaknesses, fortify your lands and dominate!
From the moment you select your country of origin, every decision becomes strategic. How will you spend your budget? How will you secure your borders? Will you defeat the enemy or team up to take over the world? In a game of tactics, play as one of 9 regions and wage war against 165 countries. Venture around the large-scale map, sail across oceans and battle your way through victory and defeat.
“He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.” - Sun Tzu
The goal is world domination, and the struggle for power has never been more fun.
• Attack enemy countries, and transfer and strengthen your armies and armada in phased-based warfare.
• Support for two game-play maps, one with 8 regions and 77 countries for a faster game and an advanced strategy map with 7 regions and 130 countries.
• Track the progress and spy on opponents with easily accessible in-game data.
• Earn an extensive list of victories in a detailed battle report.
• Fast, stunning, challenging, and immensely satisfying game play.
• Visually stunning map of the world includes realistic mountain ranges, oceans and natural barriers.
• Challenge up to 6 real-world multiplayer opponents or fight against the game itself.
• Features three multi-player modes: pass and play, local network game and turn-based asynchronous game play.
• Use the strategy of RISK with the added ability to buy ships and cross oceans!
► “I’ve been playing Empire II: What Would You Risk for World Conquest, and loving every minute of it.” - www.148apps.com
► “Believe me, for only two dollars, you are definitely getting your money’s worth.” - http://www.idownloadblog.com
► “very addictive to play.” - http://www.filmoria.co.uk
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Correct a crash with Game Center
Could use some work..
It's fun, but unlike risk you can attack any country from any other country as long as you have ships, which is not hard to do. I get the idea that if you have ships you wouldn't be confined to only attack the nearest region of a neighboring continent or country as you are in risk but it makes it feel like one big mess once all territories are taken and every body is attacking from every which angle. Maybe if you could only attack neighboring continents/countries with ships that would make a bit more sense, as well as make the game quite a bit more strategic rather than the 'attack any country from any other country' strategy that it has.
Very enjoyable turn-based strategy game. Very similar to Risk, with some differences making it more strategic ("neutral" countries, ocean-based attacking, balancing war, etc).
Well worth it- I've played through at least 20 games and still enjoy playing while I'm watching a movie or something else.
My only complaint is that the 1-player difficulty levels do not seem that different from one-another. And although games may end up longer on more difficult settings they aren't actually much more difficult.
Really cool strategy game, I'd love more features like more countries you can be or different types of units. Hope the first empires can be updated a little bit though. When your in a game for the first Empires: world domination the exit button in the top left doesn't work. Overall pretty great game! :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: fabrice noui
- © Fabrice Noui
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.