By DENSO CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Search destinations on your favorite apps and use NaviBridge to send it from your phone to your car navigation unit.
1. Search your destinations from compatible apps or by genre or keyword
2. Send the destinations to compatible Navigation Units with a single tap
3. Share the location with your friends via Email or SNS
4. View your friend’s locations on the map and list.
5. Check Traffic and StreetView of the destination
6. Bookmark your favorite locations
7. Create a Route Plan with the bookmarked locations
8. Remotely control the map on Navigation Unit
9. Scan or Generate MapQR
- Check the street view to see where you can park at the restaurant you are going.
- Create and share a Route Plan with friends following your car.
- Tell your friends “where to meet” via Email, LINE and Facebook, so they can get navigated.
- Post your favorite places on the Facebook.
- Check on the map where the friends you are about to meet are now.
- Store destinations in advance and have it automatically forwarded to your Navigation Unit when you turn the engine on, so you can take off right away.
- Capture the location information on printed matter by scanning MapQR.
Compatible Navigation Units are sold from Navigation System suppliers or OEMs.
Compatible with USB as the connection methods.
- By Keyword
- By Genre
- By Compatible App
- By Contacts
- Send destinations to Navigation Unit(up to 5 destinations at a time)
- Reserve Destination Forwarding by Date
- Remote Map Scroll Sync. with Navigation Unit(Move/ Zoom In & Zoom Out)
- One finger map control: “Zoom Scroll”
- Display Distance
- Map your and your friends’ locations : “Friend Map”
・Share Locations with Friends
- Send locations via Email, SMS, Facebook, and LINE
- Send Email with various Stickers
- Store a location as Bookmark
- Create a Route Plan from bookmarked locations
- Backup Bookmarks to server for switching to a new device
- Store the location information to the Contacts
- Multiple Languages (English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Arabic) available per your device setting.
- Scan or Generate MapQR
- iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Pro (9.7 inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini (2nd generation), iPad mini (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation)- OS iOS 8.0 or later
[Compatible Navigation Units]
- Over 500 Navigation Units compatible with NaviBridge.
- Following Navigation Units are sold outside Japan.
KW-NT810HDT (2013), KW-NT510HDT (2013), KW-NT310 (2013),
KW-NT800HDT (2012), KW-NT700 (2012), KW-NT500HDT (2012),
[Compatible Apps / Websites]
Many apps and websites are compatible with NaviBridge.
[For Apps and Web site developers]
We are looking for compatible apps. Please refer/contact with our support HP.
- Do not operate NaviBridge on your mobile device while driving as it can be unsafe.
- iOS standard map service and Google Map (TM) service and Yahoo! (TM) map service are used in this application.
- Locations not found in Yahoo! (TM) search or Yelp (TM) search or Here(TM) search cannot be searched.
- Positions displayed on the map may not be accurate depending on the GPS and map accuracy on your mobile device.
- NaviBridge are trademarks of DENSO Corporation.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in USA or other countries.
- Google and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Yahoo! is a trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
- Yelp is a trademark of Yelp Inc.
What's New in Version 5.70
Tried this on Lexus RX 350 2010 using iPhone 6 iOS 10.1.1. Spent a lot of time trying and reading Lexus forums. Couldn't get app to go online in bottom right corner. Phone connects app won't. I shouldn't have to work so hard to make it work.
Tried new version 5.70. Still the same. As they say in Japan "no worky". Won't connect on USB or BT.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 5.70
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: DENSO CORPORATION
- © 2010-2013 DENSO CORPORATION All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.