By Touch Foo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Run, jump and slash your way through a vast world of challenges and embark on an epic adventure!
“Swordigo is a love letter to the platforming and adventure games of the past.” — SlideToPlay, 4/4
“There’s never a dull movement as you hop between platforms and slash your sword against a plethora of enemies.” — Apple’n’Apps, 4.5/5
“Honestly, if you only buy one game this week, you should choose Swordigo.” — AppAdvice
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for iOS.
• Customize the controls to your preference.
LATEST iOS FEATURES
• Game Center achievements.
• Use iCloud to sync saves between the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Retina display support for both the iPhone and the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Fixed an issue that caused stuttering on certain devices.
- Fixed double-jump related gameplay issues.
- Added ability to skip the intro cinematic.
- Optimized for iOS 9 and 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch screens.
- Added MFi game controller support.
- Fixed issues with iCloud syncing.
This is my favorite adventure game, or for that matter my favorite iOS game. It is the perfect amount of difficulty to fun. It's not very challenging, but when it is, it is fun. I love the story and I would LOVE second part to this game. There are some glitches that I have found that help me skip certain parts of the game but overall, Swordigo is such an amazing game, I,ve been playing it for so many years and it is still interesting.
REALLY FUN GAME but there is a huge flaw
For this game it is extremely fun to play and I could stop because it was sooo much fun. But the huge flaw in this game is that it's too hard on curtain points. For example if there is a type of platform then there would be fire balls trying to prevent you from getting across. And those fire balls make it almost impossible. If there is a sequel to this game pls make the stages a little easier in terms of play forming and bosses cause at his point it's just a little to hard.
This is the best game of this type ,good graphics for this style of game, good controls it's very easy to deal with enemies, and of course the story is awsome. The only thing I think would make it cooler is if you added online PvP and co-op but that's not gonna stop a 5 star rating, still if you can add that in the future that'd be really cool. Anyway thanks for making this awesome game, I look forward to more games and updates from you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 122 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ville Makynen
- © 2017 Ville Mäkynen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Guiding Compass$1.99
- Coin Doubler$1.99
- Remove Advertisement$0.99