iSchool Dreams: My Valentine
By DR Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re the new girl in Charm Springs and it seems that everywhere you look there are boys!
With love in the air and the Valentine’s Day Ball just around the corner will you be going alone? Pluck up the courage to talk Petey the school DJ and gain his friendship to help him with his biggest DJ Battle yet. Will Petey be your Valentine?
iSchool Dreams is a new kind of casual game experience, aimed specifically at preteen and young teenage girls. Players can choose from a varied selection of unique female characters and explore a fun filled world of shopping, dating, character interaction and mini-games.
• Fun, easy to pick up and play experience
• Play a variety of fun games including item matching, dancing and drumming
• Date the school DJ and get an invite to the Valentine's Day Ball
• High quality graphics and audio
• Choose your own unique character
• Explore key locations including the high school, shopping mall and the park
• Boost your popularity with the girls and discover secrets and gossip
It's fun but I think they should update it so after you beat the game there is another episode. Also the spelling is terrible they spelled practice, "practise"
This is awesome
Guys the dr studios are in uk and if u want real fun get the PC 'Mac of High school streams
Fun game, terrible spelling
The game itself is interesting but not a lot of choices and the spelling (when you're reading dialog is bad. Practising? Practise? Realise? Who edits this stuff?
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 09, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DR Studios
- iSchool Dreams: My Valentine and its content is produced by DR Studios Limited. © 2012 DR Studios Limited. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of iSchool Dreams: My Valentine in any form is prohibited.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.