By 36 You Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Royalty has never been this fashionable! Live the life of a Victorian princess in this wonderful and dreamy game: Princess Story!
Enjoy a wide selection of clothes and accessories only a true princess could ever possess! Glam up for royal engagements, take a stroll on the castle grounds, enjoy sumptuous gourmet dinners and other delights.
- Intricate Victorian-style rooms and backgrounds
- A wide selection of glamorous dresses, accessories, hairstyles and cosmetics to mix, match and collect
- Princess training for you to increase your game level
- A royal garden where you can plant roses and earn game points
- Fun mini games that any princess will surely enjoy
- Quest system that rewards you with free points and Prince cards
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Fixed energy refill bug for ipads
- Extended expiry time for roses
- Bug fix and enhancements
Dear to any one reading this and 36 you games.
This is a wonderful app. I enjoy it very much. The clothes are nice, affordable, and the jobs are easy. The app in general is beautiful. Nevertheless, I am not writing this note to tell you that. I wanted to tell you that it is not fair for the third quest to download photos of your app on Facebook. Considering that some of the people that play this game might be children, they might not have Facebook. The princes are very cute and interesting. Probably many other people and I would like to see more, but sadly we can't. Some people out of disappointment, might delete your app, because their favorite part was the princes. I hope this will help your business, in any way shape or form.
Also please add more levels
I actually really enjoy this game. For people who say there's nothing more than to watch the flowers grow, your wrong. There is a matching game that can be played. When you get on and your in your bedroom, the little circle button is the matching game. Yeah the tea may go away quickly but for someone who has a job in real life in between the waits its perfect. The only problem I found was the last prince card. I have not gotten that. But you can beat everything else in the game. And for people without a Facebook account, you really don't need one. Honest. You click on the little camera like it says to and that's it! You don't have to actually post them on Facebook. I didn't and the game said I completed the quest.
I'm not the type of girl that usually goes for this type of game, but I love it. The clothes you can choose from are nice and the style very nice. The fact the you wait two hours for five teacups is a little to much. Also, in the rose garden with the roses, maybe with the ten minute keep the same, but the hour long ones here's an idea. They finish growing in an hour not you pick roses over the corse of that time, then when you do pick them get like twelve points and experience from each rose not all the roses. Still a really nice, lovely, and fun game the any princess of any age can enjoy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 01, 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sino Joy Group Limited
- © 36 You Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- package of 250 Royal Points$0.99
- package of 525 Royal Points$1.99
- package of 1150 Royal Points$3.99
- package of 3200 Royal Points$9.99
- package of 7000 Royal Points$19.99