By Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Polymer is a strategic shape-creating game that combines the logic of Rubik’s Cube, the sliding mechanism of Chuzzle, and the creativity of Lego.
Slide columns and rows to create never-before-seen shapes!
FIVE GAME MODES:
• Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced
• One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking
• Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs!
• Endless: No points. No time. No restrictions. Relax!
• Multiplayer: Who can make the best polymer within two minutes?
• Universal support!
• iPhone 5 support!
• iCloud syncing between devices
• GameCenter challenges
• Procedurally generated: every game is different!
• Captivating unlock system
• Five unique pieces
• Five gorgeous pieces of music
• Everything non-cosmetic can be unlocked without in-app purchase!
• Multiple color schemes, 6 of which are totally free
• Tweet, Facebook share, email, text or save your best polymers
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
"Polymer is an exceedingly clever logic puzzler."
"Polymer is destined to eat a lot of the hours of thoughtful gamers."
— Touch Arcade
"Polymer is a brilliant, addictive puzzler, and its blend of logic and shape building make it a game almost anyone can enjoy."
— Pocket Gamer
"Polymer is my new go-to puzzle game. It’s a lot of fun and very challenging. Combined with the beautiful colors and awesome music and sound effects — I’m hooked."
"It’s already one of my favorite puzzle games on iOS."
— 148 Apps
"One of the most creative and unique puzzle games to come out in a while for your iPhone."
— App Advice
"Polymer is just like the molecules inside the game. Colourful, packed with a genuine sense of play, and far more than the sum of the parts"
What's New in Version 2.4
• Making sure it looks and runs great with the newest software
• Added a "More Games" link to settings
Relaxing, Addicting +Fun
The game is fun overall to be honest I can't find anything wrong with it. Only that my music stopped working & I enjoyed the music along with the clicking sounds it made lol. Ever since I downloaded the game I couldn't stop. The vivid colors keep you amused and it's something to keep you from being bored. OH! And It helps pass time. You can put 10 minutes and play 2 games before you know it 20 minutes have passed (only if you're looking to pass the time) GET THIS APP ! Haha 😄🙌❤️
Addictive but way fun! Would like to access my own music from App for convenience but that's just a wish list... Gameplay is learnable but moving through it becomes just the right amount of difficulty to give this type of game depth. Play the tutorial so you understand it's not about matching colors unlike yours truly ;-)
Fun, but my sound stopped working on it. The sound error seems to affect some other apps too if I try to open them after the sound glitch happened in the game. I would think it's something wrong with my phone, but looks like someone else had the issue and mentioned it in their review.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 13, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 37.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- © 2012 Whitaker Trebella
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Polymer$0.99
- All Color Schemes$2.99
- Launch Pack$2.99
- Square Piece$0.99
- Three-Sided Piece$0.99
- Straight Piece$0.99
- Big Ten Pack$1.99
- Black and White$0.99
- Fairy Tale$0.99