Rossetti Arts HD
By Willard Peart
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dante Gabriel Rossetti (12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882) was an English poet, illustrator, painter and translator. His major work also influenced the European Symbolists and was a major precursor of the Aesthetic movement. He found the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood in 1848 and was later to be the main inspiration for a second generation of artists and writers influenced by the movement, most notably William Morris and Edward Burne-Jones.
Rossetti's first major paintings in oil display the realist qualities of the early Pre-Raphaelite movement. His Girlhood of Mary Virgin (1849) and Ecce Ancilla Domini (1850) both portray Mary as a teenage girl.
Download the app and enjoy around 100+ paintings of Rossetti.
- iOS 5.0 compatible
- Universal app - runs on iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings
- Film strip is there to select paintings and start auto play from that painting
- You can play/stop your favorite music from your iPod library while viewing paintings
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FaceBook and Email
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Feb 07, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Willard Peart
- © 2011 Publish This, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.